Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:52 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya barely registered Shinra's voice but he blinked blearily and frowned in mild confusion. He had thought the answer wold be obvious to the doctor -for that matter to himself- but it was not. He had to think for a moment before he remembered where he had moved the drugs to.

"Medicind cabindent..." he said, frowning slightly, his eyebrows drawing together as he thought. Yes, that was the spot, he had definitely left them there.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Shinra went and got them, looking at what else the informant had in his cabinet. Hmm, nothing really, but then again that didn't surprise Shinra, Izaya always had bare minimum things that could be seen by anyone. The informant seemed to like privacy.

"Good news is that you can't get any worse from here and the only way is up!" So that meant Izaya would only have his recovery left. Shinra hoped, though he was amused to see Izaya in this state, it was tiresome to deal with him.

After he put the bottles on the table out of the sick informant's reach while he went to cook grilled cheese.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya whined when he saw the drugs that made him feel better out of reach. Ahh, so close yet so far.... he didn't want to get up.

"Ngah... Shindraaaa, I wandt the medicinde..." He whined, too lazy to reach the five feet he needed for it.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:47 am

"Yes I know you do, but I told you yesterday this medicine has to be taken with food. So just wait while I finish making you some food. "

He never imagined Izaya was this useless when he was sick. Demanding too, it was so humiliating. Eventually he did come into the living room with a plate of grilledcheese and set the plate of out Izaya's reach before grabbing the right bottles taking a pill out to give to Izaya after he's started eating.

With the right amount of pills he gave the first sandwich to Izaya.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:09 am

Izaya took them as directed and ate though he pouted a little. He blew his nose too which seemed to help but the medicine didn't do much either except make him tired.

"Medicinde isnd't working," He mumbled drowzily when he had finished it all and glared at the table before him. He hated being sick. It was the worst feeling in the world!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Shinra's face remained as stupidly happy but he was a little surprised that Izaya picked up on it. The so-called doctor had been giving him half doses.
"It takes time Izaya-kun. Just be patient."

They've been friends for a long time so he just hoped that he'd be able to pull this off and keep Izaya from messing with the public for a while longer. They deserved a break, especially Shizuo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]
Page 1 of 1