Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Rooftop Rendezvous (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Rooftop Rendezvous (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop Rendezvous (OPEN)   Rooftop Rendezvous (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm

It was a nice feeling, the cool air that blew with few obstructions above the rooftops. The sky was easier to see without the lights and smog seen from the streets. Senna stepped to the very edge and looked down into the alley below, 'Look at the splatter, must be a popular jumping spot.' She sighed and shook her head, 'What a pitiful way to go, though I bet the air that rushes by feels so nice, especially when it's hot.'

As Senna's gaze moved to the starry sky she tilted her head in thought, 'I wonder if this is a common spot for Izaya to pull his nasty little stunts.' She clicked her tongue and closed her eyes for a moment before muttering silently, "I hope something interesting happens tonight. It has been so boring lately."
Back to top Go down

Rooftop Rendezvous (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1