Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

The Invisible Girl (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman

PostSubject: The Invisible Girl (OPEN)   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

She quickly made her way. Steps moving fast as she ran into class. Keiko slowly took a deep breath as she sat dow in her seat in way back of the class. Was she late? Yes, she was and she knew that but when she entered not one person looked her way, not even the teacher. She pulled out her notebook as the teacher kept explaining simple math problems though she was late he didn't say anything. So she began to take notes and as she looked up she noticed the teacher started wipping off the board. She couldn't believe it so she raised her hand. When the teacher looked up and asked if anyone had questions his eyes flitered across the room not once landing on her. Standing up she sighed.
"Excuse me Sensei but I didn't get the notes for before." She said a little mad. He nodded his head and handed her a small notebook which held the notes. She then sat back down and started copying them.

Anju Nakamura-17-Raira 3rd year and Illegal Graffiti Tagger
Spoiler:

Nekiko Hanejima-15-Raira 1st year; official Yuuhei Hater
Spoiler:

Miyuki Yoshimizu-16-Raira 2nd year; Average student
Spoiler:

ocs and information
A homestuck rp
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com

The Invisible Girl (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top