Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

TimeSOS: The Same Old Shit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin

PostSubject: TimeSOS: The Same Old Shit!   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 am

You may be wondering, “what on earth is TimeSOS?”

It’s a comic based on the roleplays Kaylen, Tryst, and I have been doing for the past six years. It’s extremely complicated in it’s original form which will forever remain in our own mind.

However, this more condensed and linear version of the world we created will be put into comic form so you can also tag along!

It will be updated weekdays, and you can watch Kaylen draw the panels on her livestream! (she’s doing one right now actually, so run!)

Curious about what went on in our mind during highschool? Read the first page here!

Warning: contains violence, nudity, sexual content, and strong language. Not recommended for those younger than 16. (which is ironic since we were coming up with this stuff in 8th grade. oh well, the naughty stuff came later in highschool)

Be sure to “like” our comic!

http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

TimeSOS: The Same Old Shit!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1