Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Tsugaru (would be much obliged for some approval)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Tsugaru (would be much obliged for some approval) Empty
PostSubject: Tsugaru (would be much obliged for some approval)   Tsugaru (would be much obliged for some approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Canon you're applying for: Tsugaru

Physical description of the character:
Dyed blond hair, blue kimono, and much more serene looking: this Heiwajima is much more relaxed than his siblings. He is often found smoking his pipe or spending time with others. His behavior to his physical posture is much more lax in comparison to his siblings. He will on occasion be seen in only his yukata when it is too warm outside rather than his whole kimono.

Personal description of the character:
Tsugaru is the calm one of his brothers. He spends a lot of time meditating and spending time with others. He has a hobby of smoking his pipe or taking walks. He’s lenient, loyal, but for some unknown reason is very good at swordplay. It’s not seen often and he’s not to talk about it much, but he has a katana and knows how to wield it.
Other than that, Tsugaru takes after Kasuka in not speaking as much as others, but others such as Psyche and Shizuo seem to get him to speak quite a bit. It’s normally assumed that he and Psyche have a lover’s relationship, although it depends 100% on what Psyche thinks. Although Tsugaru has all of the strength that Shizuo has, it is never used to harm anyone or to take advantage of any situation.

Why do you think you should portray the character?:
I firmly believe that I would make a Tsugaru that is both entertaining and in character. I will concede that I haven’t done too much in the way of fanfictions of him (that I’ve posted up anyway), but I do have some experience cosplaying him and doing impersonal roleplays of him.

Sample Roleplay: “Psyche, are you cold? You’re shivering. Come here.”
“Here Shizuo-san. *Hands milk* …Izaya-san is bothering you again, isn’t he?”
“…Sakuraya… *frowns a bit before getting out his pipe* …”

Any links or references you used:
Nope. I write fanfictions of these characters, watch the anime a lot, have a friend in Japan that sends me over the light novels and many doujinshis, and I was in Tokyo and celebrated the Shizaya wedding event with some fellow cosplayers. It was awesome. Overall, I didn’t really have to reference them for this, I’m well familiar with these characters. XD

(Yay for my boss giving me a few minutes of a break so I could type this up! –not that she knows this is how I’m spending my break- )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant

Tsugaru (would be much obliged for some approval)
Page 1 of 1