Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The staff is furious.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

The staff is furious. Empty
PostSubject: The staff is furious.   The staff is furious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

This is an extremely important announcement that every members must read.

The name of the member involved in this announcement will be kept anonymous and will be named “Jane”. The gender will also be female due to the fact most of the site is female.

This morning I woke up from a blissful slumber to learn that Jane was extremely hurt and upset that she was getting several hateful text messages from different numbers all night. At first, this was enough just to make me upset that a group of people would be doing this to her.

To make a point, I will post them for everyone to see. They are hurtful, sick, and very twisted. But I promise, there is a reason behind this madness, trust me.

"You fucking whore, you must like to play with other's emotions"
    "your nothin but a damn cunt anyway"
    "Does you finger fuck yourself when you get onto the chatbox and talk"
    "You know one language the best and that's asshole"
    "I bet boys just get in you all at once you fucking slut"
    "I hope you never get onto the forumotion site anymore"
    "just leave the forumotion site already"
    "I don't know why you get onto the forumotion site when everyone hates you."

Even as I write this, Jane has received ANOTHER text that says “Quiting would be far too easy. You dont deserve to be left alone. You probably are going to get on and kiss up to everyone on the chat. I hope you get aids you damn whore. you are such a fucking bitch i don't even have words to describe. Everyone is tired of your shit and no one cares what you think. Just get off the site already and let the rest of us actually have a good time. We hate you. we all keep hoping you will die."

That is only a small portion of the messages sent.

But did you see it? The reason why I am so infuriated and disgusted? Not only are the words and accusations hurtful, but the fact that Jane was told not to log onto the forummotion site enraged me. OUR OWN MEMBERS sent those to her. And now with that new message I am about ready to rip heads. They are now becoming threatening and wishing for DEATH. UNACCEPTABLE.

Which is why I will hunt down and I will ban every member involved. I do not care what you say. You will be punished for being so hurtful. If I could, I’m sure I would probably tear apart each one individually. Luckily, you’re all hiding behind a computer. But be warned that I will not tolerate this. Site rules states no hateful messages or cyber bullying. This is going beyond that and punishments will be dealt.

And thankfully, I know who to start with. I have a number one suspect who I will be talking to. And the admins will not stop until justice is served and all the vermin are taken out. We might seem harsh, but we must take action.

If you have any information on who might have been a part of these hate messages, I urge you to tell an admin. We want to make this site a safe haven, not a war zone. If you do know who is a part of this DO NOT FLAME THEM. That is not the point of this announcement. We do not want to stoop to that level. Simply submit the names, and the admins will cleanly handle the issue.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Ren
Admin
Ren

The staff is furious. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The staff is furious.   The staff is furious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

And just to add on to this, I'm really disappointed by this and it breaks my heart to know that one of our own members has gone to such lengths to try and hurt another. I don't honestly think there is anything that could justify this kind of behavior, especially from one of our own members, our friends, our forum family. I know from being on the Chatbox and listening to you guys that many of you have been bullied before. You know how it feels to be put down, beat up, and hurt to the point of a mental breakdown. Now tell me, how you could possibly go on to do that to another person? You've been there. You should know better than anyone else that no one deserves to be treated like that. I really pity whoever is responsible. You know there was a better way of handling whatever issues you might have had with "Jane". That kind of behavior is unacceptable, and I can only hope that you learn from your actions. ~Ren
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/

The staff is furious.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: