Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

A day off [Delic/Hibiya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

A day off [Delic/Hibiya] Empty
PostSubject: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Ahh, it was a good day! This was what Delic was thinking when he leaned back against a tree, watching the people in the park. It wasn't that they interested him, he was actually staring in to space if anything, but watch the people he did as he enjoyed the sounds and sights in the park. It was a rare day off today, and the young host intended to enjoy it to the fullest.

No nattering women complaining about their problems and expecting him to give a damn, no half a dozen women trying to get into his pants on a single day... no, today he could relax and enjoy the sunshine, the breeze in the air and the bird song.

"Mnn, definitely a good day~" He murmured, more to himself than anything or anyone else. Later tonight he would make himself dinner -pasta perhaps- and enjoy a nice white wine with it while listening to some easy jazz... yes, this was going to be a day to relax.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya was annoyed. He was VERY annoyed. The prince had wanted to bring his faithful steed and trusted companion to the park to ride him in a different setting. The horse tended to get restless when he was stuck at the stables too long, and unlike the stables he had been boarded at before, there were few trails for them to ride on. But it was the only stable close enough to his new lodgings that would allow him to visit Alfred every day and give him the attention he deserved.

But the park wouldn't allow him to ride his horse there. Alfred was not allowed, considered a nuisance of all things! The horse was very well behaved but they would hear none of it. He had had to leave Alfred at the stables after their morning workout.

"The nerve of those fools! Telling me he was not allowed here! And what do they expect him to do? Bite the commonfolk like a mongrel?" The mutters were hardly under his breath as he continued through the park, cape billowing behind him as he stomped through the park, boot heels clicking against the cement.

"Stupid curs!" He hissed as he walked, not even noting the presence of a certain blond that was enjoying his day off in the park.
I LOVE their ENDLESS worshipping~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 am

Delic frowned when the peace was disrupted by less than quiet muttering from someone dressed in probably the most rediculous costume Delic had ever seen in his life. The man looked familiar to say the least, in terms of his body shape and face, he reminded Delic strongly of Psyche, but there was one thing he knew for certain. This was not Psyche. Just as attractive though, but definitely not Psyche.

"Oi!" He called out, a little irritated as he sat up, though rather than glare like he wanted to he fixed a pleasant smile on his face.
"You really should quit talking to yourself you know," He teased lightly. After all, it was usually a mark of insanity... or something. He thought he remembered hearing that somewhere anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya had not expected anyone to talk to him or call him out as he went through the park. At least not a stranger... Psyche maybe, because his near-look-alike cousin would have been happy to see him though upset he was not happy. He would have tried to help him with some kind of happy advice or pleading for him to cheer up.

But that wasn't who had spoken to him. No, this man was blond and tall, with ridiculously pink eyes and an equally bizarre color scheme to his choice of clothing. The thing that set Hibiya off the most, however, was the easy smirk and the tone of voice. It sent an immediate flare of anger through him, a surge of annoyance straight to the pit of his stomach, that made him stop and whirl on the man.

"And who are you to tell me what I should and should not be doing? I do not remember talking to yourself being any kind of a crime, and even so you do not look like law enforcement even if it was!"

He was seething, fixing the man with as venomous a glare as the prince could match with his words. The other may be smiling to him but he was in no mood to give the same back.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have much more important things to do with my day than speak to a commoner who is audacious enough to comment upon my behavior!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Delic blinked and nearly burst out laughing at the costumed man who mumbled to himself. Apparently he thought he was all that and more but where he got such a notion was currently beyond Delic. Obviously he had money, and he sounded oddly aristocratic, his speech patters were definitely stiffer than the average persons.

"Calm down kiddo~, talking to yourself just makes you look crazy you know, wouldn't want people thinking the wrong thing and locking you up now would you?" He pointed out, still grinning widely. This little prince-wanna-be amused him greatly, even if Delic's gut told him the man was probably a selfish brat. He couldn't help it though, he was clearly the type to react when teased like Psyche was even if his reactions were different.

It was the commoner remark that really settled it though, Delic had to tease him more. This guys whole attitude demanded teasing and tormenting like nobody elses did, and Delic was sorely tempted to flirt too, if only to see his reaction to that. Yes, that settled it, where this prince went today, Delic would follow... so much for relaxing but this... this might prove entertaining especially if Delics instinct was right and this man was somehow related to Psyche.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Kiddo? Kiddo?

Is that really what this man had just called him? Everything about the nickname and the tone in which the man delivered it had Hibiya bristling. And the statements that followed after the nickname deepened the glare and scowl on his face into one of pure venom.

"They would do no such thing! To lay their hands on a prince would be preposterous! Unheard of!" he snapped in response, incredulous. This man! Everything about him was rubbing Hibiya the wrong way. Like anyone would dare to lock him up?! They would never hear the end of it!

"And for your information, Commoner, it is Prince Hibiya. You may refer to me as such, or as Your Highness, or My Prince. Kiddo is nowhere anywhere near acceptable! Now if you'll excuse me! "

Hibiya whirled around, moving to leave. He didn't want to be in this foul person's presence any longer than he had to be! He had much better things to do with his day than deal with someone who wanted to call him insane!
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"Commoner huh? Then for your information Hibi-hime, it's Delic~," This guy really did think high of himself didn't he? Well, now Delic could not possibly leave him alone, could he? To do such a thing would insuld the 'Prince's' good name! Naturally the thought was with sarcasm.

"Besides, you're awefully under-guarded for a prince aren't you?" He pointed out. The real royal family had secret service as their personal body guards. This guy though... oh, Delic was grinning already, he was just too perfect! He'd never been so interested so quickly before now, not even in Psyche and he had really liked Psyche.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya could have cared less about the other man's name. He had no desire to get to know this man who was following him, who seemed quite content to not heed his warnings to leave him alone. He'd certainly thought his dismissal had been obvious enough. But the insults that kept flying his way. What did this peasant think he was doing?! And who did he think he was?! Hime?! By this point Hibiya's blood was pounding.

"To enlighten you, Delic, Hime is not an acceptable title for a prince! Hibiya-sama will do, if you must use such endings but I will not tolerate such insults! Certainly not from the commoner likes of you!" The words came out in an almost snarl, a testament to how little patience Hibiya had at the moment. The day was already not going his way, and this only made things worse. Dealing with unruly commoners was not helping his already annoyed mindset.

"Perhaps I wish to be unguarded. I am entirely capable of taking care of myself, I assure you. And if you wish me ill will I would advise you think again and keep walking at this very moment. I will not take kindly to any attempts at violence!" His eyes flashed dangerously as he said this. He wouldn't take kindly to it. Not in the slightest and not from this person. He'd given the man plenty of opportunities to take his leave and the other had refused. He deserved whatever came his way.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am

Wish him ill eh? Delic grinned and took the others hand in as non-threatening a manner as he could.
"Never would I wish any other harm, certainly not so charming a prince as yourself~" he murmured, his pink eyes locked momentarily on the others before he kissed the back of the others hand. He still wouldn't call him 'sama' though, hime was cuter by far. Still he supposed he could indulge the man at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan
Admin
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya was quite perturbed by the man who was standing in front of him. First he had seemed to want to mock and insult him to no end, with his 'hime' and such. Now he was trying to... flatter him? That was certainly what it seemed like from Hibiya's point of view... And he was confused by it. What did this man hope to gain by this behavior? What did he want from him?

"You are a strange man and a fool! You cannot seem to decide what you would like! And trying to change your perspective to gain the favor of someone is not as endearing as you seem to think!"

And as much as the man intrigued him he also sent flickers of annoyance near constantly through him. He couldn't quite figure out what he wanted, and it automatically set him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Ahh, this man was more intrueging than Delic could have hoped. He smirked at the other and stood.

"Oh I know exactly what it is I would like, but with reactions like yours one can't help teasing a little~" He chuckled softly.

"How about I make it up to you then? My earlier teasing... I could buy you a drink?" Or a meal... whichever, he just wanted to spend time with this guy and figure him out some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day off [Delic/Hibiya]   A day off [Delic/Hibiya] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day off [Delic/Hibiya]
Page 1 of 1