Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

Masaomi sighed and stared up at the ceiling. It was all finally over. All the secrets were out, the cards were laid on the table and put back into a neat little deck. The blond looked out the window of his temporary room, the sun was still high in the sky and it looked like a few people getting out of work or school. He smiled, everything would be back to normal pretty soon.

His smile faltered a bit. Not everything would be back to normal, Saki and him had made up, but it didn't mean that they were going to be back together again. Masaomi chuckled to himself a bit, now he could hit on girls again without that small voice in the back of his head yelling "What about Saki?". He grinned and checked the time, visiting hours still lasted for awhile. He smiled a bit after looking at the clock. There was probably going to be a visitor very soon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 am

Mikado stared at the building in front of him with a hidden feeling of uncertainty and took a deep breath before slowly stepping inside and looking around anxiously, twiddling his thumbs together inside fluffy gloves to protect him from the cold outside. (*kinda cold right now*) Taking off his scarf or at least loosening it around his neck, he stepped through the white building up to a receptionist who was clicking away at a computer, chewing gum loudly making him wince each time it smacked in that displeasing way. Stepping away nearly immediately, he walked up to another niece, his fingers absently fiddling with his scarf.
"U-um...could you tell me...w-w-where Kida Masaomi is-where his room is, p-please?"
The nurse observed his cold flushed cheeks and his shy gaze and told him which room number that he would find Masaomi. Stuttering out a thank you and an excuse me, he backed away and walked down the hall, following her instructions into a dark corridor and hesitated at the door, staring at his friends name in the tag underneath the room number plaque before he finally just swallowed the lump in his throat and turned the handle, stepping inside the small hospital room.
"K-Kida-kun?"
Repute knowing that this was his room, he couldn't help but have that timid approach and be unsure about where he was led.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Masaomi blinked when he heard his name. He turned his head to see his best friend at the door and smiled. "Yo Mikado!" he called. Finally, somebody was here. He chuckled a bit at his friend shyness. The blue eyed teen really hasn't changed much since when they were kids. He laughed a bit and mentioned for his friend to come in.

"You can come in, I'm not going to bite you!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:06 am

Mikado gave a silent sigh of relief as he heard his friend answer his call and he stepped inside fully, looking around the room with a small sense of curiousity before walking up to the foot of his friends bed. Mikado had never really visited a hospital as big as this one and was sort of uncomfortable in his environment but it was important that he check up on his friend, especially after what happened.
"H-hi Kida-kun."
The black haired teen gave his old time friend a shy smile.He shuffled nervously for a while as he inspected Kida's condition then let out a quiet scoff at his friends joke. Fidgeting with his scarf, he looked to Kida and tilted his head.
"S-so how-how are you feeling? Will you be able to r-recover okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Masaomi chuckled a little as he watched Mikado come in and get situated. He really didn't change. Sure there were things that were different, but he was still the shy little kid from Saitama. The shy kid from Saitama, that lead and created one of Ikebukuro's largest and most notorious color gang.

He smiled and shrugged. "I'm fine, feeling really sore and antsy, but I'll live. The doctors said that I should be out pretty soon, but I shouldn't push myself too hard." The blonde grinned. "In other words, no more gym for me~!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Mikado looked around the room for a place to sit, he was so nervous that he couldn’t stop fidgeting but was a bit tired from his walk over here. The black haired teen blinked and lowered his head just a bit, giving a tiny nod while inside he flooded with relief. His friend was okay and would even be out soon. Listening to the last bit of what Kida said, he smiled and tilted his head to the side as he looked up at the blonde.

“Yeah, but that does not mean you can skip out on your homework…”

Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Masaomi groaned and frowned. Homework was something that he wasn't too fond of. The blonde did do his work (most of the time), but he did have a tendency, much like everybody else, to get lazy and not want to do it. He stuck his tongue out at his best friend.

"But Mikadooo!!!" he whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]   Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath [Mikado, Masaomi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: Raira General Hospital-
Jump to: