Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

I feel like an insensitive prick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kureno

PostSubject: I feel like an insensitive prick   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 am

So. My girlfriend's blind. I actually didn't realize she was blind.....but when I found out I made some pretty damn insensitive comments. It's like I'm treading cautiously around her or something because she's blind.
I feel like an idiot even though she accepted my apologies.... I hate that I was so horrible to her through a few comments and I don't know how to properly say sorry.
Plus we've only been together for a VERY short time. I just feel stupid and mean and horrible. I hope she doesn't hate me. Though I can't really hope that because that makes me feel like even more of a stupid idiot. And another thing but I'm not really sure how to word that, so.
Ok...mini vent over.
K bye.
Back to top Go down

I feel like an insensitive prick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1