Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukishima

Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 am

Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0 x Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0 x Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0
Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Lungsgiveout
Bio||-Tsukishima Heiwajima-
    Tsuki had never been to Ikebukuro. He had lived in Toshima for a long time, had even traveled by train through the city, but he had never actually stepped foot onto the streets or been to the park or walked past the Sunshine building. Needless to say, he was very confused at the train station, when the west exit wasn't west and the east exit wasn't, well...east. He turned his map over a few times, unsure of where he was headed or where he was supposed to be going. He looked at the letter that held very clear instructions - if only he was able to understand them.

In the smallest amount of words, Tsuki was lost.

After analyzing the map and analyzing the instructions, Tsuki thought that maybe he had a good idea about where he was going. The deliver of such materials knew that the blond often got sidetracked and turned around, so tried to include pictures of landmarks and where they were. Yet when Tsuki exited the station,he could not locate the landmarkers pointed out and circled in the picture. In fact, the scene before him only matched the picture with the amount of people walking around.

So Tsukishima pushed up his glasses, adjusted his bag, and turned around with his suitcase rolling behind him. Back in the station, he looked for someone to ask to help him out. Now, he was just a teenager - going into his first year of college, and it was very exciting - but maybe his lack of social skills and directional sense was...questionable. He really needed to work on getting one of them fixed. Or maybe both of them. That would be nice.

Wandering back through the station gave him nothing good. It hurting his chances of being able to go to his cousin's house, his new home.

Home... He had to get home.

So he tapped the next person who seemed friendly on the shoulder.

"Err... I-I'm sorry to d-disturb sir, b-but I'm n-new to the city and I-I'm looking to go somewhere."

Eeeee!! Why did this person have to be so pretty?!

Last edited by Tsukishima on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Colder HEARTS brew colder SONGS

Roppi sighed, adjusting the strap of his bag higher up on his shoulder. The stupid thing had been slipping all day from its weight, and now as he crossed into the JR East rail, that fact coupled with being somewhat lost only added to his aggravation. Yes, he'd had a map, but he'd held onto it for all of five minutes before he deemed it useless, tossed it, and tried looking up directions to the address on his phone.

His phone, however, seemed to have no concept of public transportation, and only showed the words "unnamed road" whenever he walked into the next station.

"Stupid, worthless, good-for-nothing piece of shit…" he mumbled at the piece of plastic, which would have felt rather insulted, had it actually had a consciousness Roppi implied. His hands squeezed tighter around the case as if he intended to break it before remembering the little value it had left.

Staring at it now, Roppi debated calling to ask for better directions, for the ones he'd been given appeared to be either outdated or flawed. However, judging from the letter which had been covered in stickers and glittery gel drawings, his cousin was not the type of person he would want to be on the phone with… ever. The very thought of it had almost made him turn back home to Kabukicho.

So when, as he was completely lost in thoughts of retreat and possible murder, there was a tap on his shoulder, the one carrying his bag, Roppi shot his elbow back with the swift ease of a knee-jerk reaction. It made contact with something flesh-like behind him, but as Roppi turned to assess the attacker, he realized that it wasn't an attacker after all — the boy's words only registered in his mind when it was too late to stop himself.

"Ah, shit," Roppi groaned, adjusting the bag strap once again. "Sorry."

Fate will weigh us out with a
song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Tsukishima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0 x Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0 x Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] Ss3s0
    To Tsuki's immediate disappointment, the stranger he had decided to encounter was NOT friendly. Before all the words had even left his mouth, an elbow was slammed into the space just below and between his ribs, causing him to double-over and cough. Eyes watering and glasses slipping down his nose, he tried to back up to give the other person more space - and to escape any other limbs that might decide to sink into him. Like a fist to the face.

Tsugaru-san would be worried if Tsuki arrived with such a bruise, and he could not inconvenience him like that.

"Ah, shit. Sorry."

Eeeee, he even had a pretty voice to match, and Tsuki felt his face grow warm even as he straightened up. He had no real reason to be embarrassed, besides that the man he had engaged was absolutely gorgeous - and, well, had elbowed him in the stomach, but Tsuki could forgive him for that.

"I-It's a-alright..." Tsuki mumbled, before remembering his manors. Even though he had just straightened up, he soon bowed again, eyes wide and glasses - once more - threatening to fall off his face. When he risen, he pushed them back up hastily. "It's m-my f-fault. I'm r-really s-sorry!" And he dipped his head again, feeling his tongue slip over his words. He normally didn't stutter this much...

But he was concerned that the beautiful man wouldn't forgive him and leave him be, forcing Tsuki to interact with another stranger for directions. Oh, oh, ooohhh... He didn't want to have to do THAT.

"C-Can y-you st-still help m-me?!" Tsuki spoke loudly, scared that the other would walk away after his apology and go on his way.

Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

The first thing that came to mind when the boy straightened up was that his hair was blond, and it caused one brow to quirk up as Roppi gave him a once-over. And then, on its own, the word slipped out of his mouth, quiet and soft despite its biting undertone.

"Weird…"

He went on as if he hadn't said a thing. The kid was gangly and awkward, with no ill intent — anyone with a stutter like that couldn't possibly mean harm. But the stutter irked him the more and more he talked. Couldn't he get out one word without tripping and falling all over it? What in the world was wrong with him?

"Why the hell are you apologizing? You didn't do anything." The irritation settled harder in his stomach, for the kid had to go and keep blaming himself too! For God's sake, if he hadn't done anything wrong then he should be standing up for himself, dammit! Roppi ignored the fact that he probably would have argued anyway, but it was better than taking the fault for what was beyond his control. "It's not your fault, I was careless. Not in the best of moods."

And then once those glasses had been pushed back up his nose, it revealed his eyes. Roppi felt his entire body grow rigid with sudden anger. How dare he steal his eyes! They were special, they made Roppi who he was, they were unique to himself and his immediate family, and this random awkward dork had to go and take that away, sweep the rug from under his feet. The very notion formed a knot over his heart.

"C-Can y-you st-still help m-me?!"

But the kid still needed help, and judging from the mental character analysis Roppi had unintentionally just performed, the next day he might find himself reading about a dead teenager found in the train station. Hopelessly lost, no one willing to give him proper directions. And the thought of that guilt, which would no doubt leave his coffee sitting cold, was what kept Roppi from merely abandoning him as he otherwise might to any other stranger.

"I'll do my best, but I'm a little directionally out of sorts myself." Roppi narrowed his eyes a bit in a solid glare. "But stop bowing, stop apologizing, speak properly, and glue those glasses to your damn face if you have to."

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Tsukishima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:18 pm

"Why the hell are you apologizing? You didn't do anything." Tsuki nearly opened his mouth to retaliate, but then thought better of it. He, technically, did do something. Yet perhaps it was best he let the pretty man do the talking and decide who was at fault for this. Whatever got Tsuki directions, and whatever required less awkward fumbling of words. "It's not your fault, I was careless. Not in the best of moods."

"O-Oh..." Tsuki murmured softly, retreating slightly and shifting his feet. If the stranger wanted to be left alone, would it still be alright to ask for directions? So he went ahead and asked. not wanting to lose this opportunity and have to engage another stranger - and also not wanting to let the pretty man leave his sights just yet. Maybe he was being a bit selfish in that regard, but...not that many people were this pretty!!

Probably unbeknownst to the man, if Tsuki didn't find his way to the house by dinner time, they'd send someone to pick him up. Tsuki wanted to prove though, that he could do this on his own - and maybe surprise everyone.

"I'll do my best, but I'm a little directionally out of sorts myself." Tsuki's head tilted in curiosity. What did that mean? Was the pretty man lost? Or was he like Tsuki, never knowing which way a map was supposed to be turned or what road he should turn down? He seemed more confident, more so than the blond, and... Well, you couldn't always trust people based upon their immediate appearances.

"Th-Thank you very much, s-sir!" Tsukishima made to nod his head in a bow again, but stopped halfway there when his gaze met a glare. He tensed up, little tremors shaking his body, as fear struck him deep. Scary pretty man!, he thought.

"But stop bowing, stop apologizing, speak properly, and glue those glasses to your damn face if you have to."

His mouth fell open in shock, his eyes wide. "I-I'm s-sor--!" He cut himself off, remembering that 'no apologizing' had been in that list. What did he mean by speaking properly? His stutter came naturally! He was just always so nervous, so unsure in himself... Sure, he could probably control it if he tried, but...was he expected to try really hard for the pretty (and scary!) man? What should he do, what should he do?!

After glancing around the station, watching people move past and around them, Tsuki was still shaking in his knees. Finally, he told himself to get a grip, that being lost and confused would not solve any matters, and mentally tried his best to follow the pretty man's instructions. The blond, once again, pushed his glasses up closer to his eyes, then unfolded all the information that his cousin had delivered to him.

"Uhm... Th-This is the address." He pointed and showed off the written address at the very top of the letter, his fingers slowly shaking. "Err, I-I h-have some instructions t-too." He flipped the letter over, showing them off. They were clearly numbered, and the first few steps were even checked off, obviously ones that Tsuki had managed to - proudly - complete on his own. "A-And some p-pictures! A-And a map!" The small stack of photos was revealed, and they were cleverly numbered on the back to the instructions in the letter. The map was labeled in a few locations as well - it was also very simplistic, clearly one created at home and not bought out of a convenience store. Such a complicated diagram would've confused the blond even more.

At this point, having shown off everything, Tsuki felt himself blush with embarrassment. He had shown just how incompetent he was in front of the pretty man. He had all these materials...

...and still couldn't find his way.

o.o.c.- I know you said you wanted an update, but I don't know where I want it to end!! Dx

Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 am

Roppi had no idea what this boy was doing to him. He made his mind whirl and his heart pound, all because of a random stew of personal possessiveness and simultaneous concern for a complete stranger. And why should he be concerned? — he had no ties whatsoever to the kid, he'd never seen him before in his life, he didn't even know his name.

Dammit. Whatever the blond was doing to him, Roppi didn't like it.

He was close to calling him on it too. But the boy had already been tortured enough. He shook like a leaf in a goddamn hurricane, like a kitten caught in the pouring rain, and no it wasn't cute, not in the slightest. Roppi might have even caught the slight dust of pink on his cheeks that was no doubt a trick of the poor station lights, but maybe he was just cold, or one of those kids whose face couldn't lie, not like Roppi's.

Roppi struggled a bit to take the sheet from the boy's hands, as they were shaking enough to jerk it slightly out of his grasp at every attempt. He curtly snatched it away and studied the address — no, that couldn't be right. The address was too familiar, but Roppi was positive that he had never been in this part of Tokyo. He flipped open his phone and checked the map he'd tried to search, then compared the two. His eyes formed two blurred lines as they darted back and forth, examining every stroke to make sure that yes, he had read them right, and yes, they were the same address.

The teenager started to show him a few more papers and photos and a map that looked similar — probably identical — to his own. For some reason, Roppi wasn't quite sure why, he didn't mention that they were all-too-coincidentally going to the same place. Roppi instead watched his frantic expression as he seemed to become embarrassed, and that blush was definitely a byproduct of the rush of skin to the vessels in his cheeks.

"That's… not too far from where I'm going," the raven finally said, and luckily it all came out smoothly like he'd intended, but the cover was dumb; not only was it "not far," it was the furthest from "far," unless you count the several feet that separated their rooms, if this kid happened to be staying as well.

Roppi wondered what his cousin had in store for him, now that he wouldn't be the only new household member moving in.

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Tsukishima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm

The letter with the instructions and address had been taken from his hand, and Tsuki watched as the man scrutinized the writing while looking at his phone. The blond waited, hopeful and alert, for the pretty man's conclusion about the numbers written ever-so-neatly in Tsugaru-san's beautiful handwriting. Certainly, with that phone of his, he would be able to lead the way.

"That's... not too far from where I'm going," he said. Tsuki perked up immediately. Did he have a relative in the area? Was he moving into a new home? Was he visiting a friend? How long would the pretty man be within Tsuki's view, and how long would he be able to stalk see him? All these questions whirled about in Tsuki's mind, overwhelming him with happiness and congratulations on his stroke of good luck. This also meant he wouldn't be bothering the pretty man so much, if they were going in a similar direction.

"I-I h-hope you d-don't mind me t-tagging along, th-then..." Tsuki voiced, still trying to stop his knees from trembling and his voice from shaking too much. Yet he was nervous, and his very breath was getting shorter and shorter the longer he stood around this gorgeous person. Such fine hair, seemingly silky and beautiful; such soft, luminous skin; such magnificent, bright, red eyes...

Tsuki blinked, and shook his head a little. He had to snap out of it... And stop being so obsessively fascinated with this amazing angel before him. "Uhm... M-My name's H-Heiwajima Tsukishima. P-Pleasure t-to meet you." The blond made to do a full bow again, but stopped and just nodded his head instead, if only to remain respectful and courteous. He could tell the pretty man was older than him, at least by a few years.

Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am

Roppi shook his head. "I don't mind." As long as the boy could keep himself in check, he wasn't much of a bother, and other than those qualities, which could be worked on, there wasn't anything about him that Roppi found particularly annoying. It was weird, not normal… The boy was human, wasn't he?

Why wasn't he like all the rest?

He found himself staring at the kid and blinked, then averted his eyes suddenly and almost apologized before he caught his tongue. Was the kid visiting family, going to school here, looking for a job? He wouldn't mind having a hired hand to cook for him at least, seeing as anything Roppi himself tried to cook would quickly be reduced to smoke and burned food residue. Furthermore, Roppi wasn't looking forward to finding out whether or not his bubbly cousin could cook anything decent, and he didn't exactly want to wait to find out.

"Uhm... M-My name's H-Heiwajima Tsukishima. P-Pleasure t-to meet you."

Hrm. A long name, and it rhymed. Strange and oddly poetic, though it didn't quite fit. Roppi noticed Tsukishima's correction, thinking to himself, 'my my, he's learning already.' He, in turn, noticed that the blond was probably a number of years younger than he, but they were the same height. Roppi frowned a little. Now that was annoying.

He nodded in return. "Orihara Hachimenroppi. Pleasure." Fur coat twirling a bit after him, he glanced over his shoulder back at him. "Well? We should go, before it starts to get dark."

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Tsukishima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

"I don't mind." Tsuki felt his heart leap a little, happiness filling him as he was told it was alright to tag along. Great! They could be together if a bit longer and within each other's company. Ahh, but what if that was imposing on the man's hospitality? Tsuki's hands whirled together at the thought, fidgeting with the ends of his scarf. Well, it wasn't like he was following him to where he lived; so it would be alright, yeah?

But he didn't even know his name! So Tsuki introduced himself, barely preventing himself from bowing, and then stood, waiting for the other's own name. It came, gentle and mysterious, and Tsuki thought his legs might give out beneath him. "Orihara Hachimenroppi. Pleasure." Even his name was beautiful.

It wasn't until Orihara-san's next sentence that Tsuki realized he hadn't been breathing in anticipation of the man's name, and he quickly remedied that by gulping down a few lungful's of air. Once he was sure he would be alright, Tsuki nodded, determined, and kept in pace behind that fluttery red-fur jacket.

"Ih-I'm ruh-right behind you, Oh-Orihara-san." And he smiled his best smile to make sure that Orihara-san believed it. Tsuki tightened his hold on his suitcase, shuffled his feet, before pushing up his glasses once again. He couldn't wait to get to his new home and settle into a warm bed and maybe take a nap before dinner. Given, if they got there before dinner!

Wait... Tsuki tilted his head a little to the right, something clicking in his head. Orihara... That name was familiar.

"Ahh... Oh-Orihara-san? Are yuh-you..." Tsuki paused, swallowed, and tried to bring up his courage again. There was no way, was there? Orihara-san acted a lot different than Psyche-san, surely personalities were similar between families? (Not that Tsuki was anything like his brother Delic). "Are yuh-you...reh-related to a...Ps-Psyche-san?" Hopefully they had already started walking to leave the station, so this could be their conversation as they traveled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]   Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting by Train [Tsuki, Roppi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: