Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Shizuo Heiwajima

Go down 
+5
Seliphra
Dr.randomllama
Keiko Sato
Kida, Masaomi
Shizuo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Shizuo

Ask Shizuo Heiwajima Empty
PostSubject: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Shizuo flicked his cigarette into a small white envelope before placing it in his pocket.

"Damn role player forced me to do this......Tch...well don't just stand there! Ask a question if you want to know something, I don't have all day for this!"
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Shizuo-san! Where did you get your strength from? Were you born with it or was it from some weird Sci-Fi method~?
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:46 pm

I think Shinra once said something my strength coming from...doing something...You know what, screw what Shinra said. I was born with it!
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Shizuo if you had a son would you name him shizuo? Then izaya could call him shizu-chan jr!!!
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

He was indeed born with it! A marvel of the human body! What I said was, "The human brain releases hormones and acids when they're feeling angered or stressed. A reaction that triggers the muscles to move beyond what they're capable of. The human brain also prevents the muscles from hurting themselves. However, in Shizuo-kun's case that preservation instinct doesn't exist and therefore he can lift things much heavier than him~" (Or something along those lines)

It's truly fascinating~
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Keiko Sato wrote:
Shizuo if you had a son would you name him shizuo? Then izaya could call him shizu-chan jr!!!

Even if you are a girl...talk about that damned flea again and I'll make you wish you hadn't!... But since im being forced to answer everything... I don't really know, the thought of having kids has never crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 am

What's your IQ Shizu-chan~? Single digits right~?
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

Dr.randomllama wrote:
He was indeed born with it! A marvel of the human body! What I said was, "The human brain releases hormones and acids when they're feeling angered or stressed. A reaction that triggers the muscles to move beyond what they're capable of. The human brain also prevents the muscles from hurting themselves. However, in Shizuo-kun's case that preservation instinct doesn't exist and therefore he can lift things much heavier than him~" (Or something along those lines)

It's truly fascinating~

"Idiot...you haven't changed since we went to Raira. Same confusing words and explanations"
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Seliphra wrote:
What's your IQ Shizu-chan~? Single digits right~?

"My IQ is not in the single digits Izaya! Now take that annoying smirk of yours back to what ever hell you came from!"
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

"Shizuo-sempai?" Vorona blinked up at Shizuo before turning her gaze over to Izaya, "Shall the vexation be terminated?" Her fingers twitched slightly, adrenaline leaking into her veins at the thought of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Shizuo-san, there are so many people who like you for you! What do you think of that?
I'm being serious, though.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Ruei Mochiri wrote:
"Shizuo-sempai?" Vorona blinked up at Shizuo before turning her gaze over to Izaya, "Shall the vexation be terminated?" Her fingers twitched slightly, adrenaline leaking into her veins at the thought of a fight.

"You shouldn't think so morbid Vorona" Placed his hands on her shoulders, trying to calm her down. "Killing people will only land you in jail".
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Mekena wrote:
Shizuo-san, there are so many people who like you for you! What do you think of that?
I'm being serious, though.

"As for you Mekena, I don't have heaps of friends...but i like to stay connected, I suppose im lucky to have the connections I do." Sighs "What im trying to say is, they are importaint to me and ill kill anyone that tries to hurt them!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 pm

AAAAW ! Shizuo-kun, I'm so touched!

Can you let me experiment on you?
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Dr.randomllama wrote:
AAAAW ! Shizuo-kun, I'm so touched!

Can you let me experiment on you?
There is no way in hell Shinra...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Nothing I can say to make you change your mind? aw that's disappointing....
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

...I sometimes wonder how Celty puts up with you...
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 pm

I always wonder how Celty puts up with him... ne, Shizu-chan what kind of movies do you like~?
Back to top Go down
Aruknek

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Shizuo come to my house or I'll create a cloning device and fill your house with izayas
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Shizuo-san, how did you find the Dollars site?
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Seliphra wrote:
I always wonder how Celty puts up with him... ne, Shizu-chan what kind of movies do you like~?

Movies? I suppose the one ones I watch, have my brother in them...Not that it's any of your business Izaya-kun *grumbles* Dammit why do i always have to answer these stupid questions on here!
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Aruknek wrote:
Shizuo come to my house or I'll create a cloning device and fill your house with izayas

I suppose this isn't really a 'quetion' of sorts so I don't have to answer. But there is no way I need another 'Shinra type' making clones or some shit. ESPECIALLY Izaya clones, if we had even another one of him Ikebukuro would be ruined.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 pm

You should smile more often! Do you have any other clothes than the bartender suit?
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Kida, Masaomi wrote:
Shizuo-san, how did you find the Dollars site?

*shrugs* I got some anonymous text from someone. At first I deleted it and ignored the bastard pestering me. But after the fifth time of receiving the message I decided, whats the worst that could happen right? So i checked it out. Although I don't go on it much....the damn buttons piss me off. Their to small.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Mekena wrote:
You should smile more often! Do you have any other clothes than the bartender suit?

Tch, whatever. But yes, I do have other clothes than these.But I only wear them on my days off...after work i simply can't be bothered getting changed and going back into town...seems like a waste of time. Besides Kasuka gave me these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Shizuo Heiwajima   Ask Shizuo Heiwajima I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuo Heiwajima
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: