Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Ask Tom Tanaka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Ask Tom Tanaka   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm

With the insistence of the roleplayer named Fushou, Tom was pushed into a bright, white plain room with only a brown large table, a chair, a camera and a flat screen TV implanted on the wall. Tom looks around the mostly bare room with slight concern despite the fact that he agreed to accompany his roleplayer (not that he had a choice in the matter) and looks back at Fushou, who grinned innocently though the debt collector knows that the smile is anything but innocent.

Sighing, Tom sat down without a word of complaint.

"Hello." Tom said with a slightly nervous smile- it's not often he gets to be in front of a camera. "As you know, my name is Tom Tanaka. Due to the insistence of my roleplayer, he suggested that I do an 'Ask Column' too."

From the background, as Tom could see from the corner of his eyes, Fushou gaves him a thumbs up. The debt collector cleared his throat, his mouth twitching upward in a smile, amused at the other's antics.

"Though I'm not thoroughly comfortable of having to answer to people about my personal life and such, I will answer them with the best of my abilities. And if Izaya-san and Shizuo seemed willing enough to do something like this
("Ano... Shizuo-san was kinda forced..." Fushou mumbled while playing with his fingers. Tom raised an eyebrow but decided to comment that for later.), I see no harm in it."

Fushou looked thoroughly content soon after while Tom just shook his head and decided to wait to see if any questions would come, not caring if his roleplayer would be here the entire time as he went through the process. He highly doubts it since he's not as popular as Shizuo or Izaya (he questions slightly why Izaya could be so popular, knowing the other because of Shizuo, but he's just glad that his kouhai seemed to be well-liked), but any questions would do- he guessed.

Tom Tanaka- Debt Collector

Rei Henteko aka Fujoshi Henteko, 17- Raira student/Full-time Fujoshi/Otaku store employee

Unknown Earth, 18ish- Occupation Unknown
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"Tom-san... How is it like working with my brother?"

Fate - 19 - trouble maker
Dai Tomodachi - 15 - student
Yori - 19 - fortune teller/match maker
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Kasuka Heiwajima  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]  - 21 - actor
Here and here
Quote :
"With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion." - Edgar Allan

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Namie Yagiri - 25 - Secretary to Orihara Izaya [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Here
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Tom almost had a heart attack when Kasuka's face, in all of his emotionless glory, appeared on screen, not expecting to see the little brother of his kouhai. Well, that was fast.

In the background, Fushou snickered at the shocked expression on Tom's face.

"Ah, hello Kasuka-kun. You look well." He said with a small smile on his face. Though he had only met Kazuka a few times because of Shizuo, he did regard the other highly. There is not many people who can calm down Shizuo and Kazuka is one of them. That and he heard many things about Kasuka from Shizuo and so far that he knows, the young actor seemed like a great person.

Tom contemplate on the question for a few seconds.

"Well, I have to say that I don't really have any problems with Shizuo. He has been very good to me and I couldn't ask for a better co-worker." Tom summerized with a smile. "Sure there are times where he could get violent but that's never really his fault. And usually on the job, he has been very helpful to me."
Tom can remember the times of all the sucessful collects they made.
"I hope that would answer your curosity."

Rei Henteko aka Fujoshi Henteko, 17- Raira student/Full-time Fujoshi/Otaku store employee

Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Tom, what do you think about Shizuo and Vorona's relationship?

...Is there a forum for that?
I shall overdominate the Introduction section.
The feeling when you're the only person online. Where did everybody go?
Message me. Love me. I love you, don't I?
Is it Kena-chan...?
If you ask to call me that, you will be denied.
Please realize that roleplaying means they're in character.
Their responses have nothing to do with you in reality.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Just as Kasuka face had disappeared, without Tom even saying a good bye to the young actor, another face popped up with a question about the relationship between Shizuo and Vorona.

He smiles at the thought of the two bodyguards- though he didn’t exactly need the two of them in a way. He knows very well of the two’s strength and skills and having them both is rather an overkill. He just wants to scare the customers, not kill or scar them. Not that he’s complaining; he doesn’t mind the company, especially after a rather frustrating customer.

“Well, I have to say that they work remarkably well with each other.” Tom comments with a small smile as he looks at the screen of the questioner he is facing. “Sometimes, I can’t help but think I’m the odd one out. I mean, I know how different I am from those two
(“No no, Tom. They’re the ones different from everyone else, just saying.” Fushou commented in the back ground.), but I am happy to know that Shizuo had made a great friend. Vorona is a wonderful woman and I’m happy that she and Shizuo had gotten close. I know my kouhai is happy too.” Tom answered truthfully as he chuckled the thought.

The two does make a great team.

Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 am

Does it ever annoy you when Shizuo goes off one his chases with Izaya in the middle of work?

Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

What do you think of Shizuo's strength?

...Is there a forum for that?
I shall overdominate the Introduction section.
The feeling when you're the only person online. Where did everybody go?
Message me. Love me. I love you, don't I?
Is it Kena-chan...?
If you ask to call me that, you will be denied.
Please realize that roleplaying means they're in character.
Their responses have nothing to do with you in reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tom Tanaka   

Back to top Go down

Ask Tom Tanaka
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1