Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

In Full Bloom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Rina sat down on the fountain, in the middle of the Sakura festival. She just loved coming to the festivals in Ikebukuro, they were always so nice, even if she couldn't see the beautiful sakura blossoms. She dearly enjoyed hearing all the people there, laughing and talking. She even loved listening to the music played all around.
Rina smiled and listened to the music and such, before jumping up and walking around, occasionally bumping into people.
She sighed and mumbled to herself, "I bet it would be even better if I could see.." But didn't allow herself to stay on that note and went to a more positive conclusion "Oh well, at least I can still hear the beautiful music"
As soon as she finished that sentence, she bumped into someone and fell down, succeeding in getting her dress dirty.
'Well way to be even more clumsy Rina!' she mentally scolded herself.
She jumped up and faced the direction in which she thought the person she had bumped into was "Sorry, just been a bit clumsy today"
She dusted her dress off and stuck out her hand, "I'm Rina"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 pm

The person she incidentally bumped into is Nora, who, despite being bumped to, is able to keep a straight posture as if no one had bumped into him.

Nora, ever the workaholic, blinked as he was holding up a sign advertising the takoyaki that is being sold nearby- obviously doing it because of his tall frame and good lucks despite his scary eyes and frightening disposition. The sign is high up where anyone can see it –and him as well- so it’s quite a surprise that he would be bumped into even though his face doesn’t show it.
He figured out why when he saw the girl’s eyes and raised an eyebrow. She’s blind.

Just as he was about to help her up, out of courtesy and common politeness that he always shown, the girl already jumped up and introduce herself as if they were longtime friends.
He stared at her for a minute, wondering what he should do since he’s not one for interaction much. Sure, if it comes to customers but other than that, many people try to ignore or avoid him.

“…Nora.” He said in a nonchalant tone that sounds as if he could care less, though there is a bit of question in how he said it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Rina heard a male's voice saying "...Nora"
'So I bumped into a male' she thought
She noticed that there was a bit of a question in Nora's voice, realizing that introducing yourself to someone you bumped into may or may not be normal. Scratching her cheek, with a sheepish smile, she replied saying "Sorry about bumping into you, I'm a bit clumsy"
She heard a nice, calming piano piece playing and swayed a little to the music with her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face.
"Such nice music the Sakura festival brings" she thought, not even realizing she had just thought aloud.
Still swaying to the music she began humming along, almost entirely forgetting where she was, or what she was doing at the moment in time when the piece began.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

“…It’s fine…” Nora replied at first as he watches the blind girl have a content smile on her face, tilting his head slightly. It’s hard for him to purposely show any emotion and his face mostly consists of being blank. Seeing other’s happy is good enough for him and so seeing the other smile at the happiness and the music of the festival makes him –inwardly- happy as well since she can expressed his happiness for him because he doubt he could express it without scaring away people.

He did plan some of the festival preparation and he’s glad that everyone’s hard work pays off to make someone happy.

“…yeah.” He said to agree about the beautiful music. He knows how to play several instruments himself considering that he have to learn them due to having to ‘entertain’ his former master, Mori, back when they were still in his father’s clutches. Piano has always been his favorite next to the cello and the violin.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 am

Terribly sorry to say, but I am no longer using Rina as an OC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Full Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Full Bloom   In Full Bloom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Full Bloom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: South Ikebukuro Park-
Jump to: