Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Chatroom A [Open]

Go down 
+4
Dr.randomllama
Mori Aurum
Kida, Masaomi
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Izaya smirked quietly as he booted his computers up and took a seat at his desk. It had been a long day and right now there was nothing he would rather do than troll some people and pretend to be a chick for a few hours. Namie had gone home, he had no one more clients... ahh, and tomorrow he had off... yes, this was nice.

Sipping his tea he typed the password into the Dollars site and entered a chatroom at random.

"Let's see who has the pleasure of speaking to God this evening~" He murmured under his breath.

[Kanra has logged in]

[Kanra: Helloooooo~! Kanra's in the HOUSE~~~! Wassup my lovelies~?!]
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Masaomi sighed and slumped against his bed. It was a long day at school, lots of homework and people nagging at him about Disciplinary Committee stuff. Ah, such a stressful day. He pulled out his phone and logged into the Dollar's chat. "Thank God, tomorrow's Saturday..." he sighed.

[Bakyura has logged in]

[Bakyura: Yoooo~! Who's on~?

Bakyura: Kanra, go die ._.]

Last edited by Kida, Masaomi on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 pm

"Oh well look who it is~, so Kida-kun, decided to come on did you~?" Izaya murmured softly under his breath before sipping his tea and typing his own reply.

[Kanra: Hey Bakyura~, rude as always ;; ] He smirked a little when he sent that, but he was glad that someone was in the chat.

[Kanra: What is new with you~?]
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 am

Masaomi sighed. Was Izaya really the only other person in here? "How does it always get like this?" he grumbled, typing out his response.

[Bakyura: You earned it though!] He chuckled a little, now if only he could say that to Izaya's face.

[Bakyura: Not much, long day. How about you? Making more people miserable? =w=]
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Mikado groaned as he stepped inside his apartment, stripping his feet of his shoes, and closed the door behind him. Another day of school had passed by almost too slow for his liking. Running a hand through his short black hair, he made a beeline for his room and set his bag on the bed. Glancing over to the computer, he noticed the homepage was on the DOLLARS website. Stretching his arms above his head, he walked over and sat down.

"Ah. Kida-kun is on...Along with...."

He decided to log in immediately.

[Taro Tanaka has logged in.]

[Taro Tanaka: Hey, how's it going everyone?]
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh wonderful~! Now the dear leader was in the chat too and that meant one more for Izaya to toy with.

[Kanra: Taroooo~ So glad you could join us~]

Hah, this was always fun when Kida and Mikado were in chat. Now then, what rumour to plant today? It should be a good one, perhaps about Celty... no they knew enough to not bother... ahh perhaps gang movements? He would think of something soon... but they were learning who Kanra was now too, she wasn't as safe and Nakura was only in emails... maybe time to make a new him...
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Masaomi smiled a bit and typed on his phone. He felt a tad relieved, not he wasn't stuck alone with Izaya in the chat. Who knows how terrible that would have gotten.

[Bakyura: Yo Taro~ What's going on?]
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Mikado smiled just a bit at the big welcome. Though he was aware of the company that he had happened upon, getting comfortable in his seat, he stared at the screen before chuckling a little to himself.

[Taro Tanaka: Nice to be here.]

[Taro Tanaka: Just got home from school. Luckily, I only have an single assignment from school.]

[Taro Tanaka: How are you two doing?]
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 am

Masaomi groaned. Just another reminder that he needed to do his homework. He lightly glared at the icon on his phone. Thanks Mikado...

[Bakyura: Pretty good, just got home from school too.]

[Bakyura: And I'm practically buried over here in homework!]
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am

Heh, such simple lives these two lived... no more gangs or wars or...

[Kanra: So I hear the Blue Squares are acting up again now~]
Hopefully that was all he needed to upset at least Kida...
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 am

Masaomi froze. He hoped that this wasn't true. However, from the years of knowing Izaya, he knew that he shouldn't that he was phased. That meant losing their little game. He bit his lip before replying.

[Bakyura: Huh, I didn't notice. Where'd you hear this?]
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Izaya smirked. Kida was trying to act like this news didn't bother him, but Izaya knew it would even if he said it didn't. He had pinned the others reaction down well, in fact there was only one reaction that Kida could have given to make Izaya believe he truly didn't care and that had not been it.

[Kanra: Ehh~? Don't tell me you haven't noticed all the blue people are wearing lately?]

[Kanra:Well, not that this alone is enough, their new leader is clever though, has them hiding their colours like the Dollars to make them invisible~]

[Kanra: And I hear he is younger than the Yellow Scarves leader was... but I heard he plans to sign it over to someone else too, if he can arrange it... someone who's probably more of a threat than he is~]

Izaya's smirk was cruel as he delighted in telling the other two in here all of this. Ahh, it was a good feeling and he knew exactly who it was that would eventually lead the Blue Squares...
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 am

Masaomi stared at the messages for a bit. He pondered on what to do, debating on whether to get involved again of not. He sighed. He really did not want to get involved with this, but he would intervene if one of his friends were to get hurt again.

[Bakyura: Ah there you go again~! Putting these weird rumors on blast~!]

[Bakyura: I haven't really seen too many in blue lately. But if that were the case, then what exactly do you think would be going on???]
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm

[Kyo has logged into the chat]
[Kyo: Hello everyone! hmmm. Blue squares? What's that?]

Kururi blinked at the screen as she read through all the previous posts to get a sense of what lies her brother was spreading now. They could be true but Kururi had no way to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Izaya frowned a little, so, Kururi was going to come in to the chat was she? Not that this mattered much, he knew that everyone knew who Kana was at this point... but no one really knew who 'Kyo' was.

[Kanra: Ne, Kyo-kun~, they're a big nasty gang~]

[Kanra: I hear they're going to be on the war path again, hunting down everyone who used to be in the Yellow scarves or involved with the Dollars~] Now it was time to introduce his new alias... He booted the laptop up and logged in there after making a name and password for himself.

[Chrome has logged in]
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 pm

[Kyo: Hello Chrome-san~~~~~~]

[Kyo: Well, Kanra-chan if the blue squares do cause trouble, I know these twins that'll put 'em in their place!]

Of course she was talking about her twin Mairu but no one needed to know that. In truth she didn't care what her brother said on the internet, only if it prevented her from meeting Yuuhei Hanejima. Then she'd interfer.
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 am

Kaito sat down at his laptop, lit the cigarette he had in his mouth and started browsing around the internet. After checking the local news he decided to see what was happening in the underbelly of the city.

[Reizo has logged in]

[Reizo: Hello guys, I think I'll be joining you occasionally. If you don't mind anyway.]
[Reizo: So what are we talking about?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Slumping onto her bed she pulled out her phone and logged onto the chat of the dollars. It was her first time there so she was unsure of how she should act.

[Yuki-Onna has logged in]
[Yuki-Onna: Hi everyone...]

Now she sat back and waited to see what the others would reply.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Kikkawa

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 am

[Reizo: Hello Yuki-Onna]
Kaito closed his eyes and tapped his cigarette out in the ashtray beside his laptop. After putting his cigarette out he browsed through the archived chats.
[Reizo: Is it your first time here?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 am

Nekiko smiled alittle that someone would talk to her.

[Yuki-Onna: It is. I was just wondering what others are like. Ya know other Dollar memebers]

She sat back and watched her message pop in the green. It was amazing the colors that the site were splashed in.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Masaomi went downstairs for a bit. He grabbed some food from the fridge and headed back up. He looked over what he missed. Mikado didn't say too much, four new peole logged in, and Izaya was talking about the Blue Squares.

[Bakyura: Whoo! I go downstairs to get some food and we already have four other people join?!]

[Bakyura: Yo guys~ Don't listen to anything Kanra's blabbing about! It's all gossip!]

He made sure to watch Izaya's words in here. He didn't want these guys going after Mikado. Masaomi made a note to private message Izaya if it more details were given later. There was no way he was going to chance more gangs trying to hurt his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 am

[Yuki-Onna: Hi Bakyura.]
[Yuki-Onna: Hm? What is kanra talking about?]
[Yuki-Onna: Wait. Don't tell me I'll scroll down to find out.]

Nekiko looked over what the others were talking about her eyes flittering across the screen. She went back to the others and she was curious about what the Blue squares are up to.

[Yuki-Onna: So the Blue Squares are up to something?]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am

Kaito watched the conversation happening before him on the screen and sighed.
"I thought the blue squares had disbanded" He said to himself before diving back into the conversation.

[Reizo: Hi Bakyura]
[Reizo: But I thought the blue squares had disbanded a while back.]
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

[Kyo: If they are or not doesn't really bother me, but what is the purpose of gangs I have to wonder?]

Kururi could never ask such questions in real life but on the internet she took on Mairu's role of chatter-box and quite liked it since no one could judge her expressions or face. Nor could they hear what she sounded like so she was completely anonymous, maybe except to her brother.

Last edited by Dr.randomllama on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

[Reizo: Gangs provide people without a family the sense of having one. They also provide an escape from the other things going on in someones life. I guess the reason for gangs is more a collection of different needs pushed together]

Kaito lit himself another cigarette and picked up his cellphone, out of habit upon seeing that he had no new messages or calls he put it back down and gave the screen in front of him his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatroom A [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatroom A [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Internet :: Dollars Forum :: Dollars Chatroom-
Jump to: