Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The mystery student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 am

She looked at him, "Well, that's surprising, you know everything about me?" She chuckled, "That's so cool. I can't do that stuff, maybe you have some special ability~"
She pats the boy, "The ground dirty, why don't we sit on a chair?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 am

"What's a chair?" Alois asked as he grabbed onto the girls leg.
"I don't think I have some special ability, I can just look into people's souls and find out everything about them. Can't everyone do that?" Alois asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 am

She looked at Alois, and pulled him up then took him to a chair. "This is a chair. And everyone rarely can do that, Alois. You're the one that I know who's can do that."
She smiled at him, "So I think that's pretty cool"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

[color=white]"Yay I'm special!"Alois giggled as he bounced up and down in the thing called a "chair".
"Sorry I didn't know what this chair thing is, I've only been in society for a few months." Alois said as he held onto the girls arm.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

She chuckled while looking Alois, "You're funny."
She laughed, and stare into his eyes, "Mmn, Its okay, now you will know anything because I will tell you"
She smiled and put her head to the boy's shoulder, "Sorry, I just a little bit tired... Only sleep 4 Hours, because of the last job"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Alois gasped and grabbed the girl by the waist and held her over his shoulder.
"I'll take you home so you can sleep, if you stay outside all tired then some crazy person could attack you!" Alois said as he carried the girl with her on his shoulder.
"Where do we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am

She gasp when she got carried, and blushed a little. "W-wait, no need to blush" She thought.
She tried remember the way, "W-we go across this street, and then go left. You'll found an Apartment. I actually live with Izaya, but I just got a new room beside his room, so I begin moved to there yesterday"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 am

"Ok! Onward too....hm I don't think I caught your name? If you told me already sorry I get distracted a lot." Alois giggled as he followed the girls directions perfectly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 am

Rei chuckled, "I'm Rei Shirogane. No need to worries"
Then they goes to Rei's room. The room still dark and little messy. She fell asleep on Alois's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Alois looked around the room until he found a bed for the girl to sleep on, he carefully placed the girl in her bed and pulled the blankets over her.
"I wonder if staid mind if I stayed?" Alois shrugged at the thought and sat on the floor next to the bed, waiting for the girl to wake up from her deep slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:01 am

Rei rolled to the boy's side. She slept peacefully and hold Alois's hand.
"Nn..." She continued sleep and got a nice dream.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Alois grined as he felt the girls hand in his own, he was sleeping but his eyes were open. It had become such a habit of keeping his eyes open while he slept in class that he did it every time he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 am

Few hours later, she awake. "Ah... Where am I..."
She looks around and noticed that this is her house, and she stop looks around and noticed that Alois still here. The boy still asleep with eyes opened, "He's still asleep..."
She sits and pats the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 am

"Nnnn....kitty...." Alois mumbled in his sleep as he soft hair was patted by the girl, he turned over on his side and curled up in a little ball as he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 am

Rei chuckled when he's curled up, "Oh my, you're so cute like this..."
She smiled and silents surrounded them, "Thank you for being with me until this time..."
Rei took Alois to her bed, and put the blanket over him. "Sleep tight..." She closed his eyes with her hand, and goes to prepare the book for Monday.

Last edited by PhantomhiveL on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

Alois rolled over onto his back and stretched out his entire body so his whole body was covering the bed. Light snoring came from the albino as he slept soundly, he rolled over in his sleep before nearly falling right off the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

Rei looked at Alois, find out that he almost falling off from the bed. She finished the prepare, then she walked to him and put him back to the middle of the bed. "I think he's exhausted too", She sit on the bed, patted his hair
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 am

After a few hours Alois slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the girl that was sitting next to him. He smiled and sat up in the bed to stretch out his tired muscles.
"Good morning!" Alois said happily as he rubbed his glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 am

Rei noticed that the boy is awake, she smiled back, "Good morning too, Alois."
She stand up, "Do you want a breakfast? I can cook for you, since this is my Apartment so I must treat you as a guest"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

"I'll eat anything, especially strawberries, just not anything sugary im allergic to that stuff." Alois said as he slid out of the bed and stretched his tired muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 am

"Mnn, so I can't make some cake... Alright, just the simple one, then!"
Rei begin to cook and takes some minutes. She back with two plates of Bread with eggs. "If you want other food, I can make for you... I was want to eat some pasta, but I knew that it was a bad idea, so I make this, hope you like it!"
She grinned and sit beside Alois.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 am

"Well I've never had anything but strawberries for my entire life so your going to have to tell me what all that is." Alois said as he nodded at the food the girl had made for the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 am

Rei chuckled, "Really? oh okay then, so this is Bread, and this is egg. Bread made from dough of flour and water! they made it good so it is delicious! and then, Egg is come from chicken, they born it" she explain what it is while pointed the foods.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm

"It looks yummy and i've heard of chickens before i just have never seen them before. I know the names of a lot of stuff, but sometimes i just dont know what the arm since i never seen them before." Alois moved his fingers through his tosled white hair and sighed heavily.
"I hope you dont think im...stupid for not knowing all this stuff." Alois said nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 am

Rei chuckled and pats the boy's head. "No need to worry, everyone needs to learn to know everything, and starts from the beginning. So don't be like that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: