Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The mystery student - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 am

Alois let his head fall on the girls shoulder as a large smile spread across his face.
"Thanks, you're a good friend." Alois blushed a little when his stomach made a loud growling noise.
"Can I have some of that food now? The smell is makeing me even hungrier." Alois said as he rubbed his empty stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 am

Rei laughed and smile, "Sure, Alois, take it"
They begin eat together, "Hey Alois, you're sleepover at my house... Is your brother worried?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Alois almost choked on the food he was eating when he heard that last question, he was so tired that night that he had forgot to call Yukio and tell him where he was.
"Oh no! He's going to be so mad at me for not calling. I dont even think i have my cell phone on me either, i think i left it in my backpack at home!" Alois whimpered as he clutched at the sides of his head.
"Would it be ok if i called him on your phone?" Alois asked as he looked at the girl with a pleeding look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 am

Rei give her phone to the boy, "Sure, no problem."
She looking at Alois when he calling Yukio. And been wondering, So he is Alois's brother.
Rei continue eating while waiting he called his brother
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"Hello?" Alois froze when he heard the voice of his non-blood related guardian, he swallowed thickly before finiding his voice.
"H-hi Yukio, im really sorry i didnt call to tell you where i was. My phone was in my bag and I..." Alois wasnt even able to finish his sentence before Yukio started in.
"Alois? Where the hell have you been, do you have any idea how worried i was about you? I was looking all over Shinjuku and Ikebukuro for you all damn night, i thought you were dead in a gutter somewhere." Yukio yelled angrily, Alois had never heard Yukio be this angry. Usually he was such a calm and collected person...he must have really been worried.
"Im really sorry Yukio, i was hanging out with my new friend Rei and i accidentaly fell asleep before i could call you. We're at her appartment now." Alois said in almost a hushed voice.
"I was so worried about you Alois, i want you to come home this instant." Alois paused for a moment before starting to talk again.
"Yes Nii-san." Alois said, he hung up the phone and handed it back to the girl.
"Yukio is really upset and he wants me to come home now." Alois said sadly as he stood up from where he was sitting, he was really dissapointed that he had to leave his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am

Rei pulled his shirt, "Alois... Uh, can I talk to him? I'm in charge too, right? I feel sad not remind you that you have to call him before you go oversleep at my house..."
"But its okay if you want to go there alone..." she said smiling at him and let go of his shirt"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 am

"No I want you to come with me, maybe he'll feel better when he knows I wasnt with some perverted old guy or something like that." Alois said grinning a little as he started towards the door.
"Let's go!" Alois said holding the door open for the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 am

Rei chuckled when she heard what the boy's saying, and began to walk to door and go outside, she letting the boy close the door, "Why thank you~" She smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:28 pm

As sad exspression crossed Alois's face as he ran his hand threw his snow white hair.
"I feel really bad for makeing Yukio worry so much, its early right now so i bet he missed work and school just to wait at home for me." Alois said sadly, knowing that Yukio's schooling and job was very important to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 am

Rei look sad when she look at the boy's expression. She patted his head, "I'm so sorry. I... Will take you right away to your home!"
She began carry him and run as fast as she can. "Heheh, just tell me the way to your home~"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 am

Alois was a little shocked at how he had suddenly been picked up in the girls arms but soon smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her neck to keep from falling out of her arms. He quickly pointed in the variouse directions they needed to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 am

Rei blushes a little but keep running to get him home safely. She followed the direction and finally arrived at his home.
She put the boy's down, and knocking the door. "Ano... Yukio-san?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 am

The two flinched when the door suddenly swung open.
"There you are! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" Yukio said angrily, he wasnt really focused on the girl next to Alois as he pulled the young albino into the appartment with the girl trailing close behind.
"I...I'm really sorry Yukio." Alois said nervously, that innocent look in his eyes practically melted Yukio's anger away. He sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around the young boy.
"Im just glad you're ok." Yukio said, hugging the boy tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 am

Rei watches them, and look at the taller man hugging the young boy. She can't speaks anything and froze. She's so nervous and don't know what should she talk.
She sweats and began to talk. "Ano... Yukio-san... I.. I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 am

Alois looked back at Rei before Yukio could answer her.
"Rei it wasnt your fault, it was mine. I was the one who forgot my cellphone and forgot to call Yukio." Alois said, Yukio let go of the albino and patted his head.
"Thank you for bringing him home safely." Yukio said smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 am

Rei smiled at the tall boy and smiled back, "Ah, you're welcome, Yukio-san..."
She bowed, "Yes, sure. And one thing... I already thinks that he's so nice, like my bestfriend... I will protect him!" She grinned and put her hands on Alois's head.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 am

"Yay I'm loved." Alois giggled as he wrapped an arm around Rei's shoulder and around Yukio's waist for a group hug.
"Damn Alois, when was the last time you showered?" Yukio said, holding his nose and grinning at the boy. Alois blushed and grabbed some of his own shirt to sniff, he had slept in the same clothes he had been wearing and was starting to get a bit ripe.
"Into the shower you go, you don't want to kill your friend here with your smell." Yukio laughed as he nudged the boy into the bathroom, Alois just grinned and walked into the bathroom.
"I'll be right out Rei." Alois said quickly before shutting the door.
"You can take a seat there while I get Alois some clean clothes." Yukio said nodding to one of the beds in the appartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Rei laughed when she heard Yukio's talk. She chuckled and sit on the bed, "Sure, Yukio-san"
She looked at the room nervously, Well this is the first time she come over to friend's house, and knowing with someone's new made her little nervous. She just realized that she haven't bath yet too! Now she sweatdropped by herself and waiting for Alois and Yukio.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:18 pm

"Here you go buddy." Yukio said as he opened the bathroom door with an armful of clothes. Alois had already stripped out of all his clothes and was getting ready to go in the shower, Yukio had seen him naked before so he really didn't mind. Yukio handed Alois the clean clothes before giving Alois his privacy.
"Rei after Alois takes his shower I want him to take a nap in his own bed so he's well rested. So why don't you go home and take care of anything you need to take care of there. Although your welcome to stay if you want." Yukio said as he started topic away everything in his medical bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Rei look at the taller boy, "O-oh sure. I don't want to bother him so I might be go back to my home"
She smiled at him, "Well you have works too, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

"I did have work today but i wanted to wait here until Alois got home, actually if i go to work you could stay here and keep him company. He really hates being here by himself and i dont want him to run out while im away. Your welcome to use the shower and anything in the kitchen if you like." Yukio asked, hopeing the girl would say yes so he could head off to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Rei smiled, "Oh sure, Yukio-san. You can go to work, and I'll keep him company so you can working..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Yukio quickly grabbed his nurse uniform and motorcycle keys.
"I'm putting you in charge of him, I don't want him leavening this appartment and make sure he dosent eat anything with sugar in it. Before either of you fall asleep make sure the door is locked, I'm going to lock it when I leave but still just make sure it's locked. If you use the stove please make sure it's off, thanks so much for watching him he really shouldn't be without supervision." Yukio said before going towards the door, he waved goodbye to Rei before leaving the two alone in the appartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:15 am

"Okay, sure, Yukio-san" Rei waved back to Yukio and smiles.
She checked the door and its locked, then she goes to the bed and sat again, waiting for Alois to finish his bath.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 am

"Did Yukio go off to work?" Alois asked as he came out of the bathroom to see only Rei sitting in the very small appartment. He was drying his hair with a towel as he say on his bed in his all black pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: