Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Kururi accepted it first to admire and hug dearly while Mairu set up the camera to take a picture now. She set it down as Mairu came to the couch after setting the camera on a shelf to the right setting.

"I set the timer, hurry, hurry! Yuhei-san in the middle please!" she waved her fingers to usher them into place casting Kururi a smirk.

Time till picture: 12 seconds.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm well aware that all of us
Can at times, be too uptight

Kasuka nodded as he got into place. He figured that the timer was set to go off quickly, so he smiled and waited for it to go off.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Eight seconds

Five seconds

Two seconds

The smirk she got from Mairu was one she knew well. Mairu had many smirks and ways to convey things through expressions and Kururi knew every single one of them. Two seconds to spare for the picture and Kururi turned to Yuhei and went on her tippy-toes connecting her lips to Yuhei's cheek.

Mairu had seen Kururi apprehensive in her very own very subtle way and matched movements with her twin to kiss Yuhei's cheek at the same time as Kururi--and for the flash to go off on the camera so they were able to get Yuhei smiling.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm

The second after the camera flashed, Kasuka blinked. He hadn't expected the two young girls to kiss him during the photo, else he would have said something against.

"You two need to make sure that no one sees that picture."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 pm

"We will, but how about a normal picture then?" Mairu was devious at the best of times.

"Promise." Kururi nodded, hoping Yuhei believed them.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Kasuka nodded.

"Alright. But then no more."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

"Promise!" Kururi nodded again and grinned brightly.

"Hai! We promise no one will see that picture!" Mairu grinned and set up the camera for another shot, this time with a quicker timer so they'd have no chance to kiss him again.

Five seconds

Two seconds

FLASH!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Kasuka had made sure he was smiling for the picture. But once it was taken, his features faded back into the blank, emotionless face he usually wore when not acting.

"I guess that this is it. Unless something unexpected happens."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm

As if on queue, Shizuo was in the middle of compiling a text to Kasuka on one of his breaks with Tom. It read;

"Kasuka, are you free?"

Short and too the point. Shizuo wasn't one to mess with small talk, besides his brother wasn't one to complain about such things.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Mairu blinked when he got a message, "Who's it from?!" She was too curious about Yuhei to ignore anything about him.

"Who?" Kururi asked too looking up at Yuhei with wide curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Kasuka glanced at his phone to see who it was from, and blinked. He didn't usually get texts from the other. Usually they were emails.

"It's from Nii-san..."

He muttered this more to himself then to answer the two's question, and flipped open his phone to reply back.

-I guess I am. Why?-

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

It wasn't long after he had sent the message of that he got a reply.

"I was wondering if we could meet up, I have some time off, so i thought we could hang out."

He sent the text on it's way, waving goodbye to Tom as he did so, snapping his phone shut.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 am

Mairu--being young, impatient and nosy--huffed when Yuhei didn't answer them and got on her toes to look at the messages--or what she could and happened to glance at the sender's name.
"Shizuo-san!? Wait, your nii-san is Shizuo-san?!?!"

"Shizu-chan...?" Kururi immediately placed Shizuo Heiwajima as the 'Shizu-chan' their brother always refers to. The way Izaya said it though had the twins convinced this 'Shizu-chan' was actually female.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Kasuka just nodded as he texted his brother back.

-That sounds good. I can meet up with you soon.

After all, he didn't have to stay there with the twins.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:28 pm

They didn't have to stay either. "Yuhei-san..."

Mairu nodded, "Yuhei-san, can we come with you?" Then again if he said no, they would follow him anyway.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Kasuka sighed and shook his head.

"No. This is family. I already took a picture with you and gave you an autograph."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:49 pm

"Shizuo-san!" Kururi stated wiith more aggression.

"But Yuhei-san, Shizuo-san is our friend." Mairu expanded on what her twin said. She wanted to spend time with Yuhei since Mairu thought him and Kururi would get along really well both being rather quiet people.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 am

Shizuo smiled at the text he received from his smaller brother, sending a short text back. Totally oblivious to what was unfolding on the other side of this small conversation.

"I'll be waiting in South Ikebukuro Park"

He pocketed his mobile and tucked his hands in after it, making his was down Sunshine street.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 am

Kasuka shook his head to answer the twins.

"Then see him another time."
    -Alright. I'll be there shortly brother.-

Now, Kasuka pocketed his phone as headed towards the door to meet up with his brother.

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Kururi pouted as Yuhei began to leave and left... But if she knew her twin they'd plan to sneak out and follow him.

"Kuru... We'll wait and then follow him," Mairu nodded and took her twin's hand. They couldn't follow right away otherwise Yuhei would hear them leave the house so they waited until he was out of sight before following him back to...wherever he was meeting with his brother.

Hopefully, just hopefully their brother didn't show up.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am

Shizuo felt the vibration from his phone against his upper thigh, a message from Kasuka no doubt. He reached in for his phone and read over the message, turning the corner into the crowded park, the blonde leant up against a tree as he closed his phone stashing it back in his pocket.

Kasuka shouldn't be too long if he was already on his way, at least he hoped, he didn't want to be standing here all day. The bodyguard grabbed a pack of smokes from his pocket, pulling out a cancerous stick and lighting it.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Kasuka exited his home and headed towards the directed park. It wasn't that far from where he was. So he'd be there quickly, at least he hoped so. After all, he didn't want to keep his older brother waiting for longer than what was unnecessary.

The walk only took ten minutes, and then he could see the mop of blond hair that belonged to his nii-san. Kasuka raised one hand slightly in greeting as he approached.

"Nii-san..."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Mairu and Kururi were right behind him though and they weren't seen either.
"Kuru~ It's amazing how DNA works." She was in awe that Shizuo and Yuhei were related. There were subtle similarities between the two of them but it only fueled their fandom of Yuhei now that they knew he was related to the cool Shizuo.

Kururi watched in silence too holding her twin's hand as she got out her phone to take a picture of the brothers. "Pretty."
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 am

Shizuo let out a breath of smoke his mocha eyes aimed straight forward into the mass of people around the park. His boredom though was met at an end by a recognizable voice calling his name.

"Yo"

He called gruffly, realizing that Kasuka had indeed arrived quite quickly. Taking in another drag of his cigarette they stared at each other for a few moments in a comfortable silence, broken by Shizuo speaking up again.

"Want to go for a coffee or something?"

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:59 am

The young actor thought about it. Coffee with his brother? Sounded nice. So, he nodded.

"Sure. Coffee sounds good."

And possibly, the remedy
Is a dose of apathy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}   It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's him! {Kasuka, Mairu and Kururi, Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2