Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Having Trouble Logging in? So are we!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Having Trouble Logging in? So are we! Empty
PostSubject: Having Trouble Logging in? So are we!   Having Trouble Logging in? So are we! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey, small announcment! We want everyone to know that it seems the host site (formotion.com) is having a bit of trouble right now. Rotationally people can not access this site or any other forumotion site.

Please know that if it happens to you: YOU ARE NOT BANNED.

It has blocked a few people for a day each and it seems to be rotating. Even staff are being affected including:

Seliphra, Psyche, Dr.randomllama and EreAsha (Kasuka)

What we know:
  • When you're blocked you will be told on any browser no matter how many times you clear your cache that the site does not exist. It will not load for you on IE, Safari, Firefox or Chrome

• You will not be able to access any Forumotion site, not this one, not the host site and not any other forum site you may be a part of.

• If you are blocked, chances are you'll be able to log in again the following day. It seems to last only twenty four hours.

One of our staff has lodged an inquiry about it to the host site however they have given us no answers and said that perhaps we are attempting to access the site incorrectly or through a proxy(No one is, we still don't know why this is happening)

If it happens to you just remember: Don't Panic. You are not banned, and you will(or should) be able to access the site again by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Having Trouble Logging in? So are we!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: News & Updates-
Jump to: