Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Saku- Chu Chu~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 am

Hiya~ My name's (real) Edme~ I'm new here :3
I have been wanting to post in here for a good week but alas, my shyness and the feeling of being unwelcome/ a burden had come over me. Luckily after looking through some other posts, I saw that a few others had also gotten that feeling so I felt less alone, thank goodness. *phew*
Anyhooligan, I am excited to start role playing here~! I found this website on Google |D Don't know why I had to state that, but I did, and I'm satisfied.
Well then... Oh! Actually, I'm a bit concerned on where to make my first RP post... I am no good at coming up with my own, but I do not how to reply well to someone else's posting Hahaha~
More about myself, I love drawing and role-playing (obviously xD). Especially the role-plays that get very detailed down to the last speck of dirt on a shoe~<3
OH BEFORE I GO, I put up an Ask Sakuraya thing a few days ago https://durarara.forumotion.com/t559-ask-sakuraya#9746
Just if you were interested C:
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 am

Hello Sakuraya, welcome to the forum!~ <3 You rp one of my favorite alts, ha ha, <333

We hope you feel welcome here and I can see we have a love for drawing and rping in common! <3 I look forward to roleplaying with you!~ <3

As for making a starter, well making the first starter is always the first step, it can be kind of frightening doing that and even replying to other people but you'll get the hang of it! Just a random starter anywhere will do, for example doing one at the park where Saku is feeding the ducks or something. ^^" Bad example but i hope you get the gist of it.

I wish you luck and happy roleplaying!~ Oh, btw, you can call me Dei or Deities~
Back to top Go down

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 am

Th-Thank You, Dei-san!!
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:18 am

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here and we look forward to roleplaying with you~, pm me and the other Izaya alts so we can determine their relationships with Sakuraya as that is up to the canon players =3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Hey Edme! It's nice to meet you, and I agree, I felt a bit shy when I first joined but now I'm randomly posting and commenting and asking and it's fun!~
Well, I can't wait to see how Sakuraya roleplays and interacts with everyone, and I'm sure you'll do fantastic!

Ah, it's time to spam the ask section now... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saku- Chu Chu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku- Chu Chu~   Saku- Chu Chu~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saku- Chu Chu~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: