Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

To everyone who will be affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

To everyone who will be affected by Hurricane Sandy. Empty
PostSubject: To everyone who will be affected by Hurricane Sandy.   To everyone who will be affected by Hurricane Sandy. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm considereing this noteworthy because I'm sure some of you are being affected as I write this.

In case you don't know, Hurricane Sandy is a tropical cyclone that has hit Jamaica and Cuba, as a Catergory 2 hurricane. It weakened to a Catergory 1 hurricane as it hit the Bahamas. It's currently made its way to the Eastern U.S.A, and will eventually reach Southern Canada.
Various news reports have indicated that it has done some damage, and alot of people that still have internet access have said that there are tremours, flooding, strong gales, and the powere going on and off.

I will be affected by this 'frankenstorm', sooner or later, though I'm not sure how bad it will be. There will most likely be alot of rain, but there's no saying for sure just what could happen.

I pray that all those who are affected are safe, and nobody gets hurt. I'm getting panicked, feeling that someone is scared and god forbid, that they need help and are suffering.
Please stay safe, guys. This will be over soon. Might not be today, might not be tommorow, but this will end. It will.
Everything will be alright.

-Mekena.

On a more positive and humourous note, the Statue of Liberty gets a shower, for once! There's this guy running around in a horse mask! Woo hoo!~
Back to top Go down

To everyone who will be affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: News & Updates-
Jump to: