Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Looking to cure bordom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 am

"Hmm, so you're like a gang leader who does nothing? That's boring! If your in a gang you should stir up mayhem and trouble..." He frowned a little. He had skewed morals having never been taught right from wrong.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:26 pm

"Well, I'm not leader. Just the leader of a division. I'm pretty sure KyoKyo is the leader of the whole gang." Fate shrugged. "I'm the leader of the group that talks people into joining. I could stir up trouble, but not in the name of the gang." Fate sighed.

"The games become boring. KyoKyo's not here. The rules are set and I need a toy to jump in and add some rules. If the game stays the same, everyone knows what to expect. Then the game is no fun." Fate sat down, and started to doodle in the dirt.

"You add some rules into the game, Neko-kun, my little half toy."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am

"I'm really better at breaking the rules," Mira sighed softly, watching her doodle.
"If your job is to talk people in to joining though then can I join too?" He asked now, head tilted to the side. A place in a gang meant a place he could belong. Hell it might even mean a half-decent warehouse to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

"You could, you could. I only wonder if little Neko-kun is already in the gang. I only know KyoKyo and Flame. I'm unaware of other members of said gang." Fate sighed as she drew circles in the dirt.

"Well, Neko-kun, are you familiar with W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T? If you're not, you most certainly can join. IF you are aware, and not in it, then you can join. If you're already in it, I guess I just wasted some of my time."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

"I've never heard of it before now..." He said with an interested look. "Can I go meet other people? How many are there? Is it just you and Kyo-san and Flame-san?" He asked, wide eyed and very eager to find out more.

((Ah heh, yeah he's been approved but he hasn't been recruited yet... guess we have to head on over to WHITOUT headquarters eh?))
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 am

Fate grinned. "Well, if you're so interested, we can go over there now. See if KyoKyo's there and get you in. And I honestly don't know how many people are in W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T; there could be a lot, or a little. but numbers will defenetly go up."

((If you want, we could. You could start a topic there, and put the title as something like 'Kyoko, Fate, and the new recruit.' Since I have this, you can start the topic, then let me know here when it's up so I'll reply, then, when I see Dei, I'll tell her Kyoko is needed in an rp.))
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am

"Sounds like fun!" He grinned, and it was just what they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to cure bordom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: