Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 am

She hit the radio with her finger's and the music began to thump through the tiny apartment, begining her day.

my body doused in ash
With two empty cans of gas
The only evidence they have
is the police sketch of my mask
and it's hard at times to ask
If you can save my heart for last

It was there again, like always and it said the same thing like always. On the front of the Tabloids, Izaya Orihara’s name stood out in black bold print and Shizuo Heiwajima’s name right beside it, recalling there events that had yet again trashed Sunshine Square. The smirking face as this man sped towards the safety of something and the other man right behind him, prepared to smash his skull in with what looked like a phone pole.
She felt a smile tug at the corners of her lips before falling into a set frown. It baffled her, how she could live in this place for so long, and yet never meet this man that had red eyes like her. She admired him, even if most of Ikebukuro didn’t. He was strong and a take charge kind of guy, who definitely didn’t lay down and take anyone’s crap.

And its hard to face the facts
When the darkness fades to black
It's not just make beleive
When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines
in the air and make me breathe

She threw the Tabloid down on the small rickety table and went to retrieve the scissors to cut out the article. It would find a place on her wall like all the others. Many would call her obsessed, mostly because the man’s face was plastered all over her walls but it wasn’t an obsession she merely liked reading the article’s. Maybe she could learn something about how this man did it, took charge of his life and didn’t listen to anyone’s rules but his own. She could only hope to do the same. She could easily lump herself in with all the other people in this place and say she was as weak as the next person. Probably what Izaya would call a whiney girl and say she was better off jumping off a side of a building. She of course knew exactly how she’d reply too it. A smirk and say “but then I’ll make the ground ugly with my blood”.

So come on and grab your children
Look out for burning buildings
and villians who pillage
they're killin' by the millions
And billions of people die
For a lost cause

Ai Iyono of course was no cake walk and she knew it. As she pasted the article to the wall with a tac she went and grabbed her sweater pulling it on over her tank top when a loud banging echoed through her small apartment. “Come out!” she scoffed at this of course. Another loan shark to bleed her dry for some invisible debt she owed them because of her father. “Even after the bastards gone, I have to clean up his mess” she said approaching the door, “I’ve got no money to gi-“ she began as she opened the door and stopped frozen in place. “Your…”

so now I pray to my nation
destroyed under god
(it's the end of the world)
All my battles have been won
But the war has just begun

Song: Let's watch this city burn - Hollywood undead

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm

The man before her had a gun, pointed right between her eyes.

"You're going to turn around, and walk slowly back into the apartment. You're going to get the money you owe us and then I'll be happy to leave," He said. He would not giver her his name and his face was covered by a bandana and mask.

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya was quiet as a mouse and visible as a shadow as he skipped through the back alleys in Ikebukuro. Alleys were safer when it came to this place and he didn’t want to be caught by Shizuo Heiwajima, not today at any rate. In fact he was heading home from a business deal, several hundred thousand yen richer –not that he cared- and was hoping to go online and taunt some humans now.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Delic Heiwajima - 24 - Host

Naoki Ito -17- Stubborn student

Of all the things I've lost over the years I miss my mind the most

Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm

She stared a, her expression one of contempt, “I told you I have no money!” She then proceeded to throw her coat at him, it would have a ton of holes later, but she could mend it if she lived long enough. Ducking in case he shot at her she shoulder chucked him in the stomach, proceeding to run when she managed to get out of the doorway. Down the steps and round the corner, she ran. Ai was not stupid, she wouldn’t fight a battle that couldn’t be fought but she would fight for her life. If there was even a slight probability of keeping it, She heard the man yelling and she turned to back track down the alley ways of the west side.

The advantage of living here meant she knew all the short cuts and place’s to out maneuver this freak.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)   

Back to top Go down

Tell me it's not okay (Izaya orihara/seliphra)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1