Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone Fighter
Stone Fighter

Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!!   Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Sup' Guys any new Anything going on???? Other then Late news of damn OBAMA making american's Broke. Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!! 3721601340
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!!   Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:15 am

Your character has not yet been approved. This has been locked. Please wait until your character has been aproved before roleplaying.
Back to top Go down

Stone fighter's Posse Chatroom Dollars Only!!!
Page 1 of 1