Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Hiyoooooooooo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Hiyoooooooooo!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Welp, long introduction topic about my life story finding of DRRR!! and this forum? INITIATED!

(Wooooooah did not realize my username was used in a topic as an example. This screenname was something I came up with on the spot a while ago. Not saying it's completely original, as it shouldn't be, but in case you thought I took this name from a topic on here, you're mistaken. ^-^")

So I recently (like a week ago) found out about this popular anime Durarara, which actually came out quite a while ago. I proceeded to backflip in terror, as I'm usually aware of great anime and always try to watch them. A friend of mine also highly recommended it, and so I thought: "Why the heck not? Looks good!"

I was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

It was an outstanding super anime. I'm currently only on the thirteenth episode so far, and I'm already finding myself up at 6:00 a.m. with my eyes pushed up against the computer screen. (O-kay, maybe not that early, but you know what I mean.)

It may not be my favorite anime so far, but it's definitely not at the bottom of my list. I'm also aware that it was a light novel first, and then the manga/anime came next, but unfortunately, I don't find myself being able to find a retailer near me that will sell the light novels, considering I live in 'Merica. I always try to find the money to pick up manga volumes of my favorite anime, so I will be on the look out for those.

And how I found this forum? I simply brought up the internet search engine named "Google", up onto my computerized computer and typed up the following letters on my keyboard: "Durarara RP Forum"

Alas, the first website that caught my attention was this one, right here. I took a gander at the rules, and a bunch other topics in this forum and BAM! It was forum love at first sight. Now, I find myself here, and I'm ready to board this bandwagon. Durarara (Forum), HERE I COME!

...Wait, you want to know my favorite characters?

Celty's definitely my favorite female character. She majors in badassery, manipulates shadows for the love of glob, and has a horsey talent for motorcycle-fu. Yet above all that, she's down to Earth, caring, and is insanely adorable when it comes to them green space creatures.

*cough*ialsolikeizayaandmikadoandmasaomiwithahintoferikaandwalker*cough*

So, with all that said, TL;DR: I just began Durarara, like it, I like RPing, I like this forum, I can't wait to get involved, and Celty is best waffle.

Last edited by Kuroshirou on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Welcome! I personally think if all the genders were reversed female izaya or female shizuo would beat regular celty anyday. *puts fingers on nose* baka unit get together! *paps head* you shall be the red baka force leader unless you don't like red :3

Anju Nakamura-17-Raira 3rd year and Illegal Graffiti Tagger
Spoiler:

Nekiko Hanejima-15-Raira 1st year; official Yuuhei Hater
Spoiler:

Miyuki Yoshimizu-16-Raira 2nd year; Average student
Spoiler:

ocs and information
A homestuck rp
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm

I'd agree with you too on that, but Celty's cat-eared helmet makes it impossible for me not to have her as my favorite. Razz

XD But anyways, I love red! Red Baka Force Leader I shall be, if that's what you wish~
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Celty would be adorable with a panada helmet. I shall be the black baka force leader. ^^ I looooove black.

Anju Nakamura-17-Raira 3rd year and Illegal Graffiti Tagger
Spoiler:

Nekiko Hanejima-15-Raira 1st year; official Yuuhei Hater
Spoiler:

Miyuki Yoshimizu-16-Raira 2nd year; Average student
Spoiler:

ocs and information
A homestuck rp
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Mekena
Sophmore

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm

HEY KURO (may I call you that?) I love DRRR!! so much, it kept me up too, the fanfiction and fanart are simply amazing. I can't wait until you finish the anime! Boy, all my feels are coming back up again.
LOOK, IT'S PUSHEEN!
Celty and Erika are my favourite female characters , I mean, adorkably awesome? Yes!
I hope to see you around in the forums soon, I hope you'll have a wonderful time here!

...Is there a forum for that?
I shall overdominate the Introduction section.
The feeling when you're the only person online. Where did everybody go?
Message me. Love me. I love you, don't I?
Is it Kena-chan...?
If you ask to call me that, you will be denied.
Please realize that roleplaying means they're in character.
Their responses have nothing to do with you in reality.
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Even though it's been a while, I thank you for the welcome!~ Actually, I just finished the anime not too long ago, so now I know whatcha' mean! I've started to read the manga now, and I really love both of them!

Pusheen~

Erika is in my top 5 list of favorite Durarara characters, so I have to agree with you! I'll be seeing you too!

PostSubject: Re: Hiyoooooooooo!   

Back to top Go down

Hiyoooooooooo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: