Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

evening walk (anju, kei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

evening walk (anju, kei) Empty
PostSubject: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 pm

School had ended and Anju hade left to go out, so thats why she sat there ice cream in hand looking an article about the news. Same old gangs doing stupid things and Shizuo and Izaya having fights. Anju stood putting down the article and ice cream to grab her pink bike.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:13 pm

"Aaah, it's such a nice day today~" Kei sang with joy and she walked, or more correctly, skipped down the street. She felt unusually happy today, and decided that the best way to spend the day was by taking a nice long walk, like she usually did. Ironically, she was too lazy to do anything else, but her friends would be glad that she made an effort to get out and not be on the internet.

Coming across an unfamiliar girl with strangely pink hair, Kei decided the best thing to do now was to engage in conversation.

"Why he-llo~" Kei chirped loudly, waving ferociously with a smile on her face. One would've mistaken her for a mental hospital patient who had been newly released, but really, it was just Kei in one of her really good moods.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 pm

The tough her looked at the older looking person. She couldn't put a name to a face, and that meant she didn't know that woman so she just kept walking not thinking she talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Kei grinned, expecting an answer, but as she saw the girl continue to walk and ignore her, she cracked. Her bright smile and beaming eyes turned into a devilish glare and an alpha wolf's signature teeth bare. Her entire face grew quite mortifying for a few moments, and Kei approached the girl with attitude in each step. How rude of that delinquent-looking girl to completely shove her to the side.

"HEY PINKIE! I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!"

Obnoxious and loud, Kei bellowed the words as she stood only three feet from the younger yet taller girl. Nothing intimidated her, nothing. Well, seemingly nothing intimidated her. Her brown eyes blazed with an intense rage, that severely contrasted with her bright joyful eyes. Some of her friends depicted her eyes as turning red, and that the red color would suit her eyes in this condition.

Those who know Kei know that she's prone to overreaction at times, and this little moment would make a great framed picture in her little mental memory album of overreactions to things such as spilled drinks, wasted goods, or even a single gesture not meant to be rude.

Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 am

Anju was shocked and looked at the older and smaller woman. "Oh sorry I didn't know you were talking to me." Anju said and stood straight her blue eyes looking to the woman. "Whatca want? its not I stole anything...Geez I hate when people think I stole stuff...." Anju said but mumbled the last part to herself. She was in a good mood but the woman she was looking at looked like she was out for blood.
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 am

"You didn't know?! YOU SHOULD PAY MORE DAMN ATTENTION!" Kei's eyes were as narrow as the eyes of a cat after a nice icy cold shower. Shoving her nose up into the girl's face, she gave she a cold hard stare filled with anger, before withdrawing back to her own personal space.

Kei's eyes then lowered and narrowed in a mocking way, and she straightened up her light trench coat before placing a hand in front of her mouth, giving a high pitched noblewoman's laugh, her personality taking its second sharp turn.

"Ohohohohohoho!~ Why, how disrespectful of your elders! You shouldn't address me like that with a simple: "Whatcha want". It's simply not the way to go!"

Oh man, I've always wanted to try this! It makes me feel so powerful!~ Kei laughed to herself mentally. Oh how she always loved feeling older and superior. Of course, she wasn't usually very good at pulling off the superior type, but it still brought her joy.

"Now, I'd like for you to speak to me in a more well-mannered approach, young woman!" With her other hand, Kei waved off to the side, like a noblewoman who had just found some new prey for her to attack and degrade.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 am

"I'm sorry MA'AM but I'm just not into treating my elders right so get over it half-pint" Anju's blue eyes turning icy. Who did this woman think she was? She certianly was not her mother. "So get over it."

Last edited by Keiko Sato on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh, the rebellious type huh?" The young woman spoke in a mocking tone, breaking out of her noblewoman mode. Now was her time to finally be able to show up someone and look like a boss. That is, if it weren't for her recklessness and glaring bravado.

"Not gonna treat your elders right? I'd gladly 'get over it' if it weren't for your screaming cluelessness~" Kei kicked at a rock, an annoying smile plastered on her face. "Elders do a lot. The feed ya, clothe you, give you an education so you could get a great future~ What would you do without them-"

"Wait...did you just call me half-pint?" If there was one thing that was on her large list of dislikes, it was being mocked for her size. Half-pint?! It wasn't the first time she'd heard that remark, but she thought she'd made that clear after the devastating prank she pulled on her family that one time.

Once again walking up to the taller yet young girl, she parked her face right in front of her again, this time her brown eyes glinting with... well... no emotion. The looks on her face immediately disappeared, with only a deadpan look written on her face.

"...Did you...?" An eerie, icy, yet blank tone coated her simple words.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Anju sighed and backed up. "Look lady I'm not in the mood to smash some heads, ok? Lets say this never happed. Lets start over if you'd like." she was in a good mood her friends were all cheery and her dad didn't try throwing a beer bottke at her this morning when she left for school, so it was a good day at the least. She patted the older woman's head. "Just remember this all the small people are cute and get more friends." Her blue eyes weren't cold and mean anymore but soft and vaulerable.
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Breaking out of her odd state, Kei shook her head to shake away the stress and sighed. Flinching as her head was patted by the girl, Kei still retained her spiteful glare. "Cute or not cute, I don't like being looked down on!" she burst out in annoyance. Taking another deep breath, Kei slouched and sulked. "I wanna be taller..." the older woman wasn't doing a very good job at acting her age, instead acting like the child.

Years ago, Kei was one of the tallest in her elementary grades, but soon, she began to shrink compared to her peers as the years went by, and it bothered her to no end when people used her shortness and made it a disadvantage against her. Because of her young disposition, she was often mistaken for being younger than she really was.

Stepping back and staring off to the side with a sulky look on her face that would mirror a young boy without candy's face, she mumbled a few words a bit incoherently. "What's your name?"

(Waaagh, sorry for being slow. ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

"I am Nakamura Anju. You can call me Anju ma'am." She said putting on a fake smile to try and make the older but cuter woman happy. "You gotta be more laid back, relaxed and you won't get so maf ya know?" Anju looked around trying to see what time it was. It was still early so she had enough time until she'd go home get yelled at, get her dad's stinking breath in her face, and a couple of beer cans and bottles thrown at her but other than that she was pretty happy about going home. (Tis fine :3)
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm

"Shimizu Kei," she spoke, her sulk lessening as Anju introduced herself in an odd, kind way. Taking a deep breath, she scratched the back of head, still feeling a bit down. Kei never liked to use her full first name. Being addressed by her full first name was a bit bugging to her, and she loved how "Kei" sounded on its own when she was first called that by her sister.

"Huh? Laid-back and relaxed! I am too laid back and relaxed!" Kei whined, flailing her arms. The irony of it all only made her feel a bit embarrassed. Taking yet another deep breath and sigh, she looked down at her feet, shuffling them. "I totally am! Just... a little louder...?"

It was a good suggestion to her to try and contain her out-of-control personality. But that was also the problem. She had an out-of-control personality. She couldn't think of a single time where she managed to maintain her excitement, hate, or sorrow in a calm and collected way. That solution would've been out of the question for sure.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Anju chuckled at the woman's emotions. She did remind her of her friends. Though she reminded her of Sato-San more. "Cool. Kei...Kei...It sounds really cute!" She said laughing a little. Anju sat on her bike and looked at the woman.

"I can tell your laid back and relaxed now." She said giving an awkward smile. Her smile turned back to a normal smile. She fixed her hat and let it fall over her eyes so she could avoid the bright sun.
Back to top Go down
Kuroshirou
Kuroshirou

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm

"C-Cute?! My name's cute?!" Kei would've fell down right there on the spot and freeze. Was she really being called cute by someone younger than her? "Whaaaa?" she'd been called cute before, but it was years ago since that had happened. Compliments often flustered Kei, much to the point of her freaking out whenever given a compliment.

"Well, I do feel more relaxed, but I think it's kinda boring,"
Kei puffed her cheeks. She often felt too fast-paced to be able to slow down and relax. The woman could hardly remain in this position for long, and it often irritated her when she was to slow down for the sake of others. In this case, she was holding it in like a caged lion. "It feels too slow!" Kei grasped at her hair in a small fit of stress.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Anju moved her bike a little moving around. "Yes you are cute. I mean it seems like short people have cute names and are cute! But I should shut up for now. I mean I barely know you and I'm complimenting you like a Host at one of those host places." She she said rubbing the back of her head. She got worried and flustered when people were she could tell the woman was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evening walk (anju, kei)   evening walk (anju, kei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evening walk (anju, kei)
Page 1 of 1