Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) Empty
PostSubject: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Keiko held her breath as she walked into the cafe. Many feelings washing over her, she needed this job to buy her friends gifts. So she looked around and her eyes widened. At the cosplay cafe everyone was female so she didn't get to be around boys a lot. She saw a surprising figure, one she met today. "Yushiro...?" she asked completely stunned.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Yushiro is dressed in his waiter getup, with no headphones.
"Hello, welcome to the Masquerade Café." Yushiro's eyes are closed, when he opens them he can only just stand there with a dumbfounded smile on his face, he continues pretending not to know her.
"Only one today miss?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Keiko nodded. "I'm here to see your manager." she said looking around a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ah, ok. Looking for a job then I suspect?" Yushiro asks curious abut the reason she's here.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Keiko nodded and smiled. "NOW I see why Miyuki always talks about you. Your so cute~." She said and kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 pm

"She... always talks about me...?" Yushiro says seeming distracted by the thought.
"So you want to see the manager right?" Yushiro says trying to correct himself.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 pm

"All the time and yes I'd like to see your manager." she smiled and kept her happy tone the whole time.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm

"I'm sorry to say, but you missed him. He left about a half hour ago, some family troubles I think." Yushiro says hoping not to make her upset.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm

"Oh ok. Well.....can I get a seat?" she said wanting to text Miyuki as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 pm

"Yes, of course." Yushiro grabs a menu from the podium.
"Do you prefer a booth or a table?" Yushiro asks.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

"A booth please fine Sir." She said smiling and took out her phone; she took a picture an saved it to show to Miyuki and the girls later.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 pm

"Okay, just follow me then, please." Yushiro says walking towards the booths seeming oblivious to his picture just being taken.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Keiko followed smiling happily. "Is it always like this? It seems quite nice." she closed her phone after and slipped it back into her pants pocket.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 pm

"Not always, you should see it from 8 to 9, there's a line that heads outside for about half a mile." Yushiro says.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Keiko nodded and her phone to vibrate and play a cute little song. She opened it and put it to her ear. "Hai. Keiko here." she said in a cheeful voice, all that answered back was heavy breathing. "Miyuki-Chan? You there? I have caller id. Miyuki?" keiko said into the phone a little worried.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Yushiro stops at one of the booths, it's a booth almost in the middle of all of the other booths, it's empty. The seats are made of a green colored material, the clean laminated wooden table has no legs, so it appears to be floating, but there's a single small iron bar connect to the wall and the under side of the table.
"Will this be okay?" Yushiro asks gesturing to the booth.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Keiko looked at yushiro and made a flatering smile. "I'm really sorry but I have to find Miyuki. I think something might be wrong." she said to Yushiro and went back to somewhat get Miyuki to respond. "Miyuki where are you? Can you tell me?" keiki said with a little worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

After hearing that that was all he needed to look scared.
"Take me with you when you find out where she is." Yushiro said before walking away toward the front exit.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Keiko followed him. "Miyuki stay where you are and don't move me and Yushiro is coming to find you." Keiko heard a small sound that she took as a yes. Keiko hung up and started dialing Anju's number.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

When Yushiro reached the podium he set the menu down on it.
"Where is she?" Yushiro asked clearly not in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

"She says she's not very far from where I work so that's like a block from here." she said looking a little scared. "Hello Anju-sempai here." answered Anju as her phone ringed.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

"Ok." Yushiro says running out of the Masquerade café in a full out sprint heading to where Keiko said.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Keiko chased after him. "Anju meet me by the cosplay cafe its Miyuki." keiko said and hung up. Miyuki sat in an alley the world fading in and out colors flashing in her vision.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Yushiro continues running with no indication of stopping. He soon passes by the cosplay café. He would pass by the alley if not for something out of the corner of his eye, Miyuki.
"Miyuki!" Yushiro says happy to see her, but he's too far away to see if she's injured or not. Yushiro begins to walk towards Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Miyuki giggled as she saw her boyfriend. "Yushiro~~!" Miyuki quickly stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Keiko walked up seeing the two and smiled, but there was something different about Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: Sunshine City-
Jump to: