Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Forbidden Letter

Go down 
+4
L-Chan
Ren
DaniCojo
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 am

O:
Well, this seems fun; can I jump in? The game I can't name is more difficult than I imagined. The letter is simply there, and... Next?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm

X:
You may join but you need to read the rules methinks as you need to go in order of the alphabet rather than selecting one at random. You should have been this letter but as this is your first time, it can be forgotten
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Y:

Hello people~! I believe I shall join in this game. It seem like a lot of fun. Well I guess thats the end of this post.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Z:
Hello Tsuki! I am glad you have joined since this game has been a touch lonely! No one seems to want to post and I can't imagine why!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

A:
I see... well I'm here and loving this, since I think it is pretty cool. It seems I'm stuck with this letter which isn't very terrible to do. I think I'll finish this up this post then move along~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 pm

A:
Terrible thing this letter, t'is not one to be over looked so quickly, is it? It is not one to be invisible, it likes to be used it seems...
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 pm

B:
It seems I have failed to form my last post correctly. Oh how horrid of me. Oh well, I think I have done it correctly this time
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:26 pm

C:
Indeed you have, and well done indeed! Time for me to walk a dog and write some stories... oh how droll...
Well alright, it isn't droll, it's a good deal of fun but all the same... I will whine about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 pm

D:

You are quite lucky, I have to sit here listening to this very strange performance shown in class. at the same time though, i'm typing up something yummy~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - 26 - vrrrroooooooom
Shawn Toole - 18 - snip snip sew-sew-sew

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - sining asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - aw you're adorable<3
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 pm

E:
If that is so llama, I shall look as soon as you finish it!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

F:
It seems I am now incredibly bored. I wonder what I shall do to cure this boredom...
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

G:
This forum is an excellent way to relieve said boredom. I would also say to try the chatbox... just don't poke me please!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am

H:
Ok I won't poke you. But it seems I am already incredibly bored and I don't believe anyone will be able to bring me back
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 am

I:
Thanks for that. One would hope your bordeom can be soon cured though, for bordom has never been a good sense to suffer from...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 am

J:

Boredum sucks indeed. *hates internet now* Stupid Telus... They fix the phone and fuck up the internet. It seems to be only youtube though, which is good. I should have that fic up soon Sephy.

-------------------

Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 pm

K:
It i bothersome indeed, and I certainly hope it reaches my inbox with expediency.
On that note, 'e' is the most difficult letter of them all to go without...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 pm

L:

I can imagine that it is. I'm happy I'm not at that one right now. It is far too common.

-------------------------------
Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 am

M:
Indeed. Oh look! The first letter of a thing that belongs to this one. If you can say what it is, try~ Oh, but you can not as the next letter is in that word as well...
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 pm

N:
Oh my, this is such a lovely game! I simply adore these types of word games...hm, I am stumped at your question...marsh? Mall? We should have a lot more games like this! I shall retire my typing for the day.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 am

O:
What I had been wanting was 'Name' but an excellent attempt! And excellently finished in the last entry with this game, it is a harder thing when letters frequently used are up ne?
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 pm

P:
But it seems that the letters here aren't the ones that I use frequently. Hm, creating a few easy sentences while making it make sense is a bit hard...let me blabber a bit more...now...I am done.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Mekena wrote:
N:
"... my typi N g ..."

oops. Mekena used his/her forbidden letter. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Q:
Now the problem is what to do because we've gone past that letter already and I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it.

I do seem to come and take all the easy letters though, I am proud of how pathetic I am. Yet I couldn't find a synomyn for 'problem' that did not contain my forbidden letter, so it took a while to come up with that.
Good luck to the next person!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyouji
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

R:
OH NO. Since it's my mistake, I'll type that one out again. Synonyms seeem to be useful little things, no? This game is fun. 'N' seems difficult NOT to use, since many sentences contain it. Let's hope I suceeded in typing this.

RETYPING THE LETTER N:
I am ashamed of my error, because I tried to look thoroughly but failed see it. I suggest that if a body commits a mistake like I did, you could retype the paragraph like so. Agreed? I hope my exiled letter failed to show throughout my apology letter.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 pm

S:

Very much indeed. A trying thing it can be to ignore a certain letter.

I know it can happen, you don't eye it in rough form, but when I print a document out, I find multiple error. then I have to print it again and again killng valuable paper and we all know what that came from. I'm quite proud of my being to not equip my fobidden letter!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa
Shawn Toole

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru
Haruka Ichikyoujni
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 pm

N:

She used her bad letter, if it is used the creature who sees it must use that letter as opposed to the letter they would have if errors failed to occur. As a result llama should have had this letter before Q was used... it's a hard letter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Letter   The Forbidden Letter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Letter
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next