Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

"Oh! That sounds wonderful!" Miyuki's sad tone soon turned bright when Yushiro had mentioned the little festival. She would love to go! Who would know what would happen. It would be so wonderful for her. She never really got out much.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 pm

"It's a date then." Yushiro laughed a little. He like being with Miyuki, it always made him seem happy. They are soon out of the hospital. "I suppose... I should be heading home. See you tomorrow?" Yushiro asked with the smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"I guess so..." Miyuki said with a light blush on her face. She wanted to be with him until the festival. To make sure he would be safe of course. She didn't want him to be hurt anymore. She just wanted to be with him more than he could think. Her blush darkened when she thought about staying with him. She tried to mentally brush it off but it wouldn't go away.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Yushiro saw the blush and laugh a little inside. He could guess what Miyuki was thinking, he couldn't be entirely sure though, and taking a shot at it might not be the best idea. He did want to see if he was right about it.

"You... Want to come with me?" He wasn't sure if he was right about it or not.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

"Y-y-you mean to your house, right?" This is what Miyuki wanted. She wanted to stay with him, she didn't want to lose him to those people. Not again. Not ever. She didn't care what he meant and nodded. "Yes." She said a little stronger and not is a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

"My home is in Shinjuku, Aoyama." Shinjuku is another district in Tokyo. It isn't far from Ikebukuro, but even an underground train takes almost 15 minutes to get there. And Aoyama is right in the heart of Shinjuku so that adds about 5 more minutes. "Think you can make the train ride there?" Yushiro says.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Sure. A train ride itsn't that hard." Miyuki said and smiled at Yushiro brightly. She tightened her side ponytail and then her hands rested at her sides.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"Alright then." Yushiro heads to the underground train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2   Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden problems (Miyuki, Yushiro) Part 2
Page 1 of 1