Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) Empty
PostSubject: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 pm

There were several people surrounding Yagiri Pharmaceutical, each holding either a gun or a crowbar. Most of them were asleep, so it would be easy for any one to sneak in. The gate to Yagiri was left ajar, like one of the people left it open like that. About all of the light were still on, though nothing could be heard from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Miyuki wasn't one for sneaking into places and so this would be a somewhat difficult task for her. She walked up to the guards trying to get to the gate. She had to bend her body just the right way. She really regretted not learning a thing or two from Anju. She got close to the gate and tried squeezing up against the side so she wouldn't make sound if she hit the gate.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

The gate didn't make a sound. From one of the windows there was a person staring at Miyuki. The person then held something above his head, due to the windows being almost as solid as a brick it was hard to make out what it was, or who the person even looked like.
The light soon dimmed a bit and the sign, though still not easily readable, could be read with some work. The man held a sing above him, the word on it was Doctor??? The person most likely was Doctor??? from the chat room earlier.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 pm

Miyuki ran quickly to the front door. She was one to easily trust people, her heart was pounding very fast from all the running. She hadn't seen any red dots on the way so she was safe. For now.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 pm

The lobby to the building was empty, there were cameras but none of them seemed to be working at the time. There wasn't a silhouette of anyone else other than Doctor??? being here. There were foot steps coming from the end of the lobby, where the elevators are, but there's a sheet up paper on them that says 'currently out of order'.

A man with greenish brown hair in a lab coat wit ha red shirt and black pants along with brown loafers came down from the stairs beside the elevators. The man looked at Miyuki for a moment before speaking.

[color=olive]"I take it that your Miyuki? You're here to see Rei, correct?"[/color] The man's voice was soothing, as if he ment no harm.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Miyuki nodded. "I am Miyuki. Miyuki Yoshimizu." She said looking at him with a frown. "Where is Rei?" She asked roughly. She didn't want to let Yushiro down.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 pm

[color=olive]"Basement. She's at the very end room."[/color] Doctor??? takes a flash light out of his pocket and hands it to Miyuki, it's only a small one, but it could probably produce enough light to see what's a few feet ahead.

[color=olive]"Take the stairs down, the elevators aren't working."[/color] Doctor??? points to the stairs leading down, there next to the stairs that Doctor??? came from.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Miyuki nodded and took the flash light from the doctor. "Thanks. I really love him, and I want to make him happy." She said with her innocent smile. She went toward the stairs and waved.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm

[color=olive]"If we meet again, do not approach me, we can have no more contact as of now."[/color] Doctor??? said in his still calming voice as he walked out of Yagiri.

The basement is dark, like Doctor??? said. There are lights but it looked like they blew out, there's some glass on the floor from where the lights shattered. From the light of the flash light it is easy to see to the end of the hallway, it's no more than twelve feet from the stairs to the end door. There are plates with names on them on each door. There is a number to go along with each number starting with 0. There only appears to be 11 rooms, 5 on the left and right and one at the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Miyuki searched around, looking at each door. She didn't know what she was looking for but she hoped that it was something good.

((OOC: I think we stop here for now until I finish Rei's app, we can then pick from here when she's done and accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long night chat, part 2 (Miyuki, Yushiro)
Page 1 of 1