Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Toki-chan is in need of help...quick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki-chan
Toki-chan

Toki-chan is in need of help...quick Empty
PostSubject: Toki-chan is in need of help...quick   Toki-chan is in need of help...quick I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Eto....
May I ask....how do we enter an RP?
This is an extremely stupid question...but I've been browsing this site for the past 15 minutes and it feels as if my brain has been exploded into tiny little pieces (not good T^T). And yes...I have gone to the FAQ and Help areas.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Toki-chan gives all of her love to anyone who can give help ^^
*huggles*
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Toki-chan is in need of help...quick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toki-chan is in need of help...quick   Toki-chan is in need of help...quick I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Well, this is actually a simple question to answer:

1. You need to make an OC (Original Character) or you could apply for a cannon character that hasn't yet been taken, you obviously must have the character approved before you start.

And that's it, it's one simple and easy step. Once the character has been approved you can start RPing. Be sure to put '(Open)' in the title if your the one starting the topic. You'll have fun RPing on this site.
Back to top Go down

Toki-chan is in need of help...quick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Questions??-
Jump to: