Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Kururi's OC List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brii
Brii

Kururi's OC List Empty
PostSubject: Kururi's OC List   Kururi's OC List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:13 am

Amaterasu Watanabe

Name:  

"My full birth name is Amaterasu Watanabe."

Amaterasu is a rare name. It is the name of the Shinto goddess of the sun and universe. Amaterasu means "shining in heaven" while her last name, Watanabe, means "cross boundary."

Age: "Age is a hindrance but if you must know I am 20 years of age and the oldest of two children."

Occupation: "I will tell you but then I would have to kill you."

Gang (optional): "I belong to a gang called W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T. and I am second in command of the Indigo Squad."

"I am nothing but a humble servant to my master."

Amaterasu was born to the Watanabe ninja clan where she trained in stealth and combat skills. She is a black belt in taijitsu, and judo. She is a knife master and prefers to slice her opponents when in a fight.

She is also a master of disguise as one of her stealth techniques and has studied the human body, knowing where and when to strike to knock her opponent out cold.

Physical Appearance:
Amaterasu is a beautiful woman with a thin frame and a pale complexion. She has goldish-brown eyes which are framed with long dark eyelashes and high cheekbones. She has long, waist length raven hair that curls at the end and choppy bangs. She prefers dark clothing which are best for stealth. She is mostly seen wearing a black t-shirt with black leather pants and knee-high black boots. However, Amaterasu is a master of disguise so her outfits change from time to time.

Eye color: Goldish-brown

Hair color/style: Waist-length, straight, raven black hair.

Height: She stands at 5'5".

Clothes: Amaterasu prefers clothes that are best for stealth. Mostly she wears an all black ninja outfit with a black trench coat. Around her waist she wears a belt that carries her smoke grenades and other useful ninja equipment.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? 

"The past will always come back to haunt you, no matter how far you try outrun it."

Amaterasu moved to Ikebukuro to begin a new life. However, one might when she was walking home, a gang tried to jump her. Amaterasu defended herself and many big top yakuza and gang leaders turn to her to "silence" others. She soon became an underground ninja assassin and is paid highly for her work.

She soon joined W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T. when Kyoko Wakahisa took notice of her skills. She is now in Kyoko's service and will be until her release.

Transporation

Amaterasu prefers to travel by climbing on rooftops and hanging from anything she can climb. She is very flexible due to her training.

Items

• Knives
  • Smoke grenades
  • Pager

Strengths:

• Stealth
  • Reading her opponent
  • Close-combat
  • Knife throwing
  • Master of Disguise

Weaknesses:

• Relationships
  • Being around people 

• White rice
  • Shadows
  • Blood
  • Knives
  • Freak
  • Japanese culture
  • Stalking

Dislikes:

• Pretty much everything

Birthplace: Hokkaido Prefecture Japan.
Birthdate: February 8th. 
Relationships:

• Kyoko Wakahisa - "Kyoko-sama is my humble master. If any of you harm her, you will not take another single breath." - Kyoko is Amaterasu's master. Amaterasu is entirely fateful to Kyoko and highly protective of her. Until Kyoko releases Amaterasu from her services, Amaterasu will remain forever loyal to her and by Kyoko's side.
  • Freak- " When I first saw this woman, the only thing that I saw was pain in her eyes. She was broken and I knew that she wanted me to help mend her."- Freak is Amaterasu's lover. Amaterasu doesn't know anything about relationships since she is a lone wolf but she appears quite possessive of Freak and protective even though she knows that the woman is also a hitman such as herself. Freak is also someone Anaterasu holds high respect for since she is probably the only person who can beat her in a fight.
  • Michio Shirogane- "If you harm Kyoko-sama... I will personally make your head my trophy. Understand?" - At first, Amaterasu shares an antagonistic relationship with Michio. Due to her protectiveness of Kyoko, she threatened she would kill him if he hurt Kyoko in anyway. When Michio assured her that he had no intentions, Amaterasu made him go through a blood promise and to swear on his honor for Kyoko's protection.

Astrological Sign: Aquarius

Last edited by Kururi Orihara on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

Kururi's OC List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kururi's OC List   Kururi's OC List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am

Yes, very nice character! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Brii
Brii

Kururi's OC List Empty
PostSubject: Kururi's 2nd Character[Awaiting Approval]   Kururi's OC List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Kururi's OC List 1197556p3zf5fpl7j_thumb

Moe Mikami

Name:  

"Moe Mikami! At your service!"

Her given name "Moe" is a Japanese name that means "budding" which ironically is also an otaku term that means a burning passion for a character. Her last name, Mikami, means "something bestowed above."

Age: "It's rude to ask a lady her age but if you want to know, I am 15!"

Occupation: "I am a Raira student and future otaku in training!"

Gang (optional): "Nameless! It's an online color gang that is like a peace making gang between the others. We clean up the city and make it livable again!"

"Let me tell you all about it!"

Moe was born as a single daughter to the Mikami family. When she was old enough, her parents told her to take karate to defend herself. Moe only uses her skills for defense. She takes part in information gathering and her online alias is: Rose(薔薇) Her Nameless color code name  is: Pink.

Physical Appearance:
Moe is a petite and dainty. She has a pale complexion and rosy cheeks. She has blonde hair but it is usually tied in two low pigtails with her hair parted to the side. Her eyes are reddish-brown.

Moe's favorite colors are red and pink. Normally she wears the Raira girl's uniform but outside of school, Moe wears a white blouse with a light pink skirt, brown boots with pink ties and occasionally a red cape. She loves to dress up and randomly walk around in cosplay.

While in her gang, Moe wears a light pink skirt, white knee socks and pink and white tennis shoes. She wears a white buttoned up t-shirt and as required a pink bandana around her nose and mouth to hide her identity. She puts her hair in an "up do" and keeps it off her neck by putting a black beret on her head and stuffing her hair into it.

Eye color: Reddish-brown

Hair color/style: Mid-length blonde hair, usually left in pigtails or down with a bow in.

Height: She stands at 5'3".

Clothes: Moe prefers cute dresses as her outside clothes or her cosplays. Most of the time she is in her Raira uniform.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? 

"A wise man said that reality is just as good as fiction... or something like that."

Moe was born in Ikebukuro and was soon admitted to Raira Private Academy. She is a total otaku and loves to shop in Ikebukuro. She admires Erika Karisawa and Walker Yumasaki and hopes to be just like them.

Transporation

Since she is underage, her only mode of transportation is walking.

Items

• A manga
  • Cellphone

Strengths:

• Information gathering

Weaknesses:

• Her innocent nature

• Naoki Yoshizaku
  • Manga
  • Cute stuff
  • Love
  • Kitties
  • Japanese culture

Dislikes:

• Being alone
  • Being judged
  • The bad color gangs
  • Manga haters
  • Violence

Birthplace: Ikebukuro, Japan.
Birthdate: June 11th. 
Relationships:

• Naoki Yoshizaku - "Nao-koi is my whole world! I love him so much! " - Naoki is Moe's boyfriend. She loves him very much and the two bond in school over their love of manga. Naoki is pretty much her whole world."
  • Erika Karisawa and Walker Yumasaki- "Nee-chan! Nii-chan!" - Walker and Erika are like Moe's big brother and sister since the three are all otaku. Moe is a BL fan like Erika and admires the two. She hopes to be a full-fledged otaku like them someday.

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Last edited by Kururi Orihara on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Kururi's OC List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kururi's OC List   Kururi's OC List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Good job. She sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to having another member in my gang. ^w^b I say accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Kururi's OC List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kururi's OC List   Kururi's OC List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kururi's OC List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Rules & Information :: Characters Submissions-
Jump to: