Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 am

"Chocolate? What's that?" Alois asked as he was led away from the school, he couldnt help but giggle as he watched the police cars drive away with a very angry former school teacher.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

Kaitou giggled as well at the sight, a cruel smirk on her face that softened instantly as she turned back to Alois, "Choclate is very sugary, but slightly bitter dark brown candy that can be eaten either in solid blocks or drizzeled on other foods in a liquid form, its really good on strawberries."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 am

"can we get that to? It sounds yummy!" Alois said, rubbing his tummy at the thought of some delisiouse food he didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

Sure we can!" Kaitou giggled as she led Alois through the door of a small, homey looking Cafe."Table for 2 please!" she called out.

A Waitress with blonde hair and a nametag that read "Nina" came up to great them in heavily accented japanese.

"My, My, little lady Kai graces us with her presence!" the woman said, before noticing aloice and bending down to look at him, "And who is this little cutie!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

Alois quickly hid behind the girl nervously, he hated being around humans he hadn't observed yet. He was a lot shorter the the blue haired woman so it was easy to hide behind her.
"M-my name is Alois Usagi." Alois said, peering up at the girl with glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 am

"Aw, no need to be fraid of me kiddo, im not gonna hurt you." Nina said as she guided the 2 to a window side table, "So, what can i get for you2" she said whipping out a notepad.

"A superstar sundae an iced tea for me," Kaitou said sitting down, "and for Alois here, one of your best double decker strawberry shortcakes... and how about a strawberry lemonade too," she looked to alois, "you ever had a strawberry lemonade? its a drink."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

"Ive only had water, the doctors who took care of me wouldnt let me have anything else." Alois said as he colored with the crayons that were given to him with his kids menu.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

"then give us one strawberry lemonade too." Kaiotu smile

"Okay then, one superstar sundae and an iced tea, and nce double decker strawberry shortcake and a strawberry lemonade, and would the little bunny like choclate sauce on his cake?" Nina said smiling.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 am

"If it taste good and has sugar in it I'll have it on my cake please." Alois said, smiling at the waiter as she went to go get the food.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am

"And get me some ice for this eye while your at it Ninny!" Kaitou said before turning back to alois with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

"mmmm I can't wait to try this chocolate and cake stuff!" Alois said happily, he couldn't wait to take the first bite of the un-knows food.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 am

"Here we are!" Nina said as she returned with a tray holding a dish of icecream covered in choclate, caramel and marionberries, which she et infront of kaitou, along with a glass of iced tea.

Before alois was set his cake, layers off spongey yellow shortcake with fresh strawberry slices sandwitched in between them along with white, fluffy whipped cream and topped with glazed strawberries and drizzled with choclate. a glass of light red liquid with a lemon wedge on the rim, was placed in front of him as well

"well go on," kaitou said as Nina handed her her requested ice-pack, "dig in."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:29 am

Alois took a bit of the chocolate covered food and smiled.
"Mmmm this is really good!" After a couple more bites of the food Alois started to make a weird face.
"This chocolate stuff is makeing my throat feel weird." Alois said as he rubbed his neck nervously
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 am

Kaitou, happily digging into her sundae, paused concerned, "What kind of wierd? are you allergic?" slight panic entered her voice, "try taking a drink," she said nudging the strawberry lemonade tward him, "it may just be that its sticky."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 am

"I wouldn't know if I'm allergic, I've never had this before." Alois coughed a little as he took a long sip of the drink.
"Nn no my throat still feels funny, and do does my stomach." Alois said as he rubbed his growling tummy.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 am

"Oh boy..." Kaitou said standing up, "Come on, im taking you to the doctor..." The blue haired girl said trying to restrain her panic.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

Alois gasped and stayed close in the seat, coughing loudly he shook his head and held onto the edge of the table.
"No doctor!" Alois whimpered
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:48 am

"Are you sure?" Kaitou asked, voice wavering, "You really dont look so good..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 am

Alois coughed into his hands violently again as it started to get harder and harder to breath.
"Maybe just for an exsamination..." Alois said nervously as he grabbed the girls hand and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Breathing a slight sigh of relif, Kaitou left some money for thier food and led the boy to the nearest emergency room, making it there in record time and practically running up to the receptionists desk, "Please!" she said, paniced, "get a doctor, he's having trouble breathing!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

"Calm down clam down, I'll bring him to a doctor right away." The nurse said, she came around from her desk and quickly grabbed the albino's hand. Alois coughed violentely into his other hand before giggling a little.
"This feel weird." Alois said as he rubbed his acheing chest, he looked back at the girl before being pushed into one of the doctors offices.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 am

Kaitou met the young boys red eyes as he was led away, once they dissapeared behind the corner, she staggered over to a waiting room chair and flopped down into it, putting her face in her hands. even if she hadnt known that the food would cause that reaction in the young albino she couldnt help feeling responsible. the boys behavior bringing up old memories, pleasent and unpleasent, was no help to her guilt.

you know you could have used- Kaitou cut off the nagging voice in her head with a mental slap to herself, and sat in the chair, waiting for news on her young companions condition.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am

"Alois didn't I tell you weren't aloud to eat anything sugary?" Alois's usual doctor said as Alois drank up the last of his medicine. Alois smiled at him nervously as he handed the cup back.
"Oh you meant all sugary stuff?" The doctor just sighed and ruffled the boys hair.
"I'll give you a list of things you must absolutely not eat, nurse why don't you go tell the nice lady that rushed him in here that he's going to be just fine." The doctor said to the female nurse, she nodded and quickly walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Kaitou hadnt moved from her hunched position thw whole time but did lift her head from her hands when the nurse came and tapped on her shoulder, she looked up at the woman with darkened eyes, "yes?" she struggled not to tell the woman to just leave her alone
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:40 pm

"Hello Miss, I just came to let you know that the boy you brought in here will be just fine. He is allergic to anything that has sugar in it, he's a very hyper child and shouldn't have any sugar whatsoever. His body also isn't used to the substance so he has an allergic reaction towards it when he eats sugar. The doctor is finishing up with him now and he should be out shortly." The nurse said to the blue haired woman, and with that Alois came skipping out of the doctors office with a packet of papers that had all the things he couldn't eat.
"Sorry to worry you like that." Alois said nervously as he stood infront of the hunched over woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next