Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Does any one still come here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikkawa

Does any one still come here? Empty
PostSubject: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 am

Hey, does anyone still actually come here or RP here or anything?
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:54 pm

I come here to back every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Well thats one other person ^^
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Wanna Rp?
Back to top Go down
Mittyke
Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 pm

I come here too sometimes (Sadly, I joined kind of late, and I don't see much activity here.)
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Well thats three of us Smile
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:58 pm

These posts were from two years ago
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 am

I am very sorry. This forum is more or less inactive other than for the few who stumble upon it. I will check in from time to time to remove any bot spam I find and ban the "users" so they can't post anymore. Maybe one day this forum will come back to life, but the old staff has more or less moved on and aren't likely to return any time soon. If I find the time though and there's enough interest, I may choose some new mods who have the time to moderate the forum so that we can give this site another trial run... I wish you all the best in the meantime, and hope you all are able to find wonderful friends and continue to use your brilliant imaginations as you search for and join other RP forums and sites. Smile
Please feel free to stick around though if you would like. All are welcome (except for bots and other rule breakers)!

- Ren
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:14 pm

I'll be willing to help as much as I can Ren Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any one still come here?   Does any one still come here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does any one still come here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Discussions-
Jump to: