Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Dai smiled at Alois. "Well, you can't say everyone hates you because I don't. I think that you're an interesting individual and if people gave you the chance, that they would see that you'd be a really good friend." Dai was unaware of the real reason everyone hated him, so saying things like what she just did was only natural.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Alois smiled, it was the first time he ever smiled in a long long time.
"Thanks, your a good friend too." Alois said before entering the classroom, once the two had sat down the bell had already rung. Of course there weren't many seats so the albino got stuck between the boys who had almost killed him just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Dai noticed and sent a reassuring look towards Alois. Basically, the look she sent said, 'Don't worry. They can't possibly be stupid enough to try anything during class.'

Class went on as usual, and when the lunch bell rang, Dai made her way over to Alois. "Wanna eat lunch together?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

"Eat lunch together? Sure! But let's go eat up on the roof top, not many people sit up there. I love the peace and quiet." Alois said, he grabbed his lunch box and walked up the stairs to the rooftop with the female.
"I've been looking forward to this all day." the albino said happily as he took out his container of strawberries.
"What do you have for lunch?" Alois asked as he started eating his small fruits.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

"Huh? Oh. I just brought some rice balls. Nothing fancy." Dai glance up at Alois, watching as he picked up a fruit before glancing back down at her food. "It'c nice here. The silence is nice, as long as it's not overbearing."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"I just like the fresh air, it's nice to get out of that classroom once in a while." Alois said as he started up at the clear blew sky. His gazing was suddenly interrupted by an apple hitting him hard right where his stitches were.
"GAH!!" Alois yelped as pain shot through his skull.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am

Dai looked up, concern clear on her face, when she heard Alois yell. She quickly looked around, noticing the bullies from earlier in the day. Dai stood up an marched over to them.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?! Alois has done nothing to you, and yet you bully him!"

One of the bullies grinned evilly. "Oh, it seems you don't know much about that freak, do you? No problem." The bully roughly grabbed a fistful of Dai's hair, causing her to yelp.

"Hey! That's fighting dirty!" She yelled at the bully. "Don't care." He yanked her hair again, causing her to yelp. "It doesn't really matter whether I fight fair or not, seeing as it seems you're buddy-buddy with the freak."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 am

"He's hurting her..." Alois thought as he stared at the male holding a fist full of his only friends hair.
"Let go of her!" The larger make gasped when he was suddenly pounced on, Alois grabbed the black haired bully by the throat and started punching him full force in the face. A loud crack filled his ears, signaling that the boys nose had been broken.
"Get him off me!" The boy screamed for his friends, two of them stepped foward and grabbed Alois roughly by the arms. The albino swung his head back and smashed it against one of the boys heads, the other one backed off immediately when blood started coming out both his friends faces. Alois reached down and grabbed the raven by the collar of his shirt and made him look at him square in the eyes.
"You listen to me, you dont ever hurt my friends! Do you hear me? Don't you EVER touch her you waste of space! Your a horrible person and no matter what you do for the rest of your life you'll always be garbage. Now get the hell out of my site before I rip your head off!" Alois screamed as he shoved the boy onto the floor. He panted heavily as he watched the group of boys run away, scared out of their minds.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 am

It took Dai a moment or two to realize that the boy was no longer yanking on her hair. When she did, she looked up, only to see Alois beating up the bullies on her behalf. She smiled lightly. Dai isn't really one to go out and make friends, so she was glad that one she had seemed to care so much for her.

"Thanks for helping me out."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 pm

After Alois had calmed down he turned to the girl and smiled.
"I thought you would have ran away screaming after you saw me like that." Alois said, feeling a little emmbarressed at how he acted. Especially infront of a lady.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well, you got angry. That guy was attacking me and you were just defending me. It would have been rude of me to run away screaming when you were only helping." Dai smiled at Alois. "Now, how 'bout we finish our lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

"Yes! I need my strawberries!" Alois said excitedly as he picked up his box of strawberries, he made variouse 'mmmmm' sounds as he ate the red fruit.
"I've never eaten anything else but strawberries since I was two years old." Alois said happily.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Dai looked surprised. "Only strawberries? I thought that people had to eat a variety of food to stay healthy." Dai smiled and grabbed her lunch so that she could continue eating as well.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm

"The medication I take for my condition makes any other food I eat make me sick, strawberries are light so my stomach can keep them down. Although from the lack of nutrients my hair turned white and my skin is very pale. I think it also has something to do with why my eyes are a glowing red." Alois said happily as he finished off the rest of his strawberries.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:17 pm

"Ah. I guess that makes sense." Dai finished her lunch and looked up at Alois. "I think your eyes are pretty cool. You can easily say that your eyes are natural and yet awesome."

At that time, the bell signifying that lunch was over rang. "Ah. We should get back to class. We can talk more after school."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Alois groaned and followed the girl down the stairs to their next class.
"Im to tired to go to class." Alois whined, the albino perked up when he saw the guys he had just beat up were not there.
"I guess theyre all at the nurse." Alois said happily as he took his seat in the class.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

After class ended, Dai waited at the classroom door for Alois. She streched as he walked up. "Hey." Dai smiled, glad to have a friend. "Wanna just walk aroun? It can get pretty boring when you have nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"Sure! I can hang out until it starts to get dark. I have lots of things to do tonight, and trust me you don't want to be around me when the moon is out." Alois giggled as he followed the girl around campus.
"I hope those guys don't bother us again."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Dai was a bit curious about the 'moon' thing, but she was never one to pry. "I doubt that they'll bother us for awhile after the incident on the roof earlier." Dai smiled slightly. "Hey, what o you want to do? I really don't have an idea besides just wandering around."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

"Want to go climb some trees?" Alois asked as he started skipping ahead of the female. He was really happy that day, maybe it was because he had a friend to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 am

Dai smiled. "I don't see why not. It's fun to look at things from up high where it's hard for others to see you. Of course, during the winter, it's very easy for people to spot you, seeing as the trees have no leaves then. Anyway, why don't we fo find an area where it'd look nice from the top of a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

"Ok! I want to go into a cherry blossom tree! I think there's one infront of the school if you want to go there!" Alois said happily as he skipped towards the exit of the school.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 am

Dai grinned. Alois's cheerfulness was contagious. But that was a googd thing. "Sure!" Dai followed behind. It was nice having someone to talk with.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 am

"pretty tree, good tree." Alois said, petting the trees bark before starting to climb it. He giggled happily as he swung from the branches and hid his body behind the cherry blossomes.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 am

Dai watched amazed as Alois climbed the tree with ease. It took her a moment or two to fine a good spot to heave herself up. After that, it was easy for her to climb up to where Alois had perched. "It's nice up here." \
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next