Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Dai smiled. "Thanks. Want some help setting up the fish tank."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Alois had sat down on the floor by his nightstand and started taking out all the things from the fishtank set up box to see what parts he would need to put together.

"if you wouldnt minde helping me, im not really sure how to do any of this." Alois said as he tilted his head to the side, trying to figure out what the heck this stuff was.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Dai laughed. "Yeah. It is a bit confusing, even with the directions. What I think we should do first is get the filter hooked up, but not plugged in. Then add the rocks and decorations. Then fill it with water and use the tank stuff to de-acidtize or whatever, the water. Afterwards, we'll start the filter and place the bags of fish into the tank. If we put them in right away, they'll die of shock."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Alois nodded as he listened to the directions, he stared at the many pieces of the floor before placeing the tank on his nightstand and started to assemble everything. Even though it had been exsplained to him it didnt hurt haveing the directions open to make sure.

"I hope they like their new home." Alois said happily as he started to assemble the filter into the fish tank.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Dai grinned and started to put some of the decorations into the tank. "I'm sure they'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm

"You think so? It'll be really nice to have someone to wake up to and go to sleep next to. When i wake up Yukio is already gone for work, at least I'll have the fishes to wake up to from now on." Alois said happily as he started to pour in the rocks."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 am

Dai giggled a bit. "Yeah. But it is a bit creepy if they stare at you!"

Though, she thought it was cute. Dai was just letting Alois know.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

"Why? I like it when they are staring at me, I bet i could tell when they are thinking if i stared at them long enough." Alois said, laughing at the thought of being able to read someones mind. He may be able to soul search but he didnt know how well that would work on a fish. Cats were easy and sometimes dogs but fish were a little harder since they were so tiny and so were their brains.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Dai giggled. "I like when they stare too. Makes it seem like they're interested. Some people don't though." Dai shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

Alois laughed as he spread the rocks out nice and even on the bottom, he stood back to see if it looked nice.
"They're going to love it! Should we put in the water now?" Alois asked as he observed the rainbow colored rocks and diffrent kinds of decorations.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 am

Dai observed the tank for a moment. "Sure, if you don't want to put any more decorations in. If you got any plants though, the water needs to go in first."

She flashed a smile at Alois. "Its your call."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Alois observed the tank one last time before nodding that it looked good.
"What kind of water do we put in? Hot or cold?" Alois asked as he went to the sink to fill up a pitcher of water.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well, too hot or too cold and the fish will fry or freeze. Make the water in between both temperatures." Dai smiled. It was nice helping Alois with his fish.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Alois smiled and nodded as he went to the sink to grab a large cup to put the water in. He made sure the water was a comfortable temperature before bringing the cup over to fill up the tank. He knew he was probably going to have to make a few trips to fill the small tank up.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Dai grabbed a second cup and started to help. "To bad we didn't get one of those gallon water container things. It'd make this go by a lot quicker. Than again, it's really heavy."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:30 am

Alois laughed and nodded in agreement. "True, but it's a good work out walking back and forth to fill up the tank. And it's worth it to give the fishes a good home~" Alois said, smiling as he carefully poured another glass of water in the tank.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:30 am

Dai smiled some more. "mm-hmm. But like I said, the gallon things are heavy. This is easier...even if it is a bit slower."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am

Alois nodded "yea i dont think i could lift it, id probably end up spilling that water everywhere." Alois laughed.
"Im good a running not lifting."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 am

Dai laughed as well. "That'd be a really big mess to clean up."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:28 pm

"Yukio would probably scold me if i got the carpet all wet." Alois smiled when they finally got all the water in the tank.

"Can we put the fishes in their new home now?" Alois asked happily as he turned on the pink colored light to see how pretty the tank had turned out.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Dai smiled and grabbed on bag with a fish in it. "Like this." She opened the bag, but let no water spill, before placing the bag into the tank. "We have to let them adjust to the water or it'll be easier for them to die."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 am

Alois watched carefully as she places the bags of water into the tanks, he smiled as he watched the fishes swim around.

"I hope Yukio likes them, he should be here any moment" Alois said as he looked at his watch.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

"I'm sure he will, and I hope he doesn't mind me being here." Dai smiled at the boy. It was nice, being here, with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 am

"Oh he wont mind, he loves when i have friends over. He thinks it's good for me to have a social life instead of just walking around in the parks all by myself." Alois said, he looked at his watch to see it wouldnt be long before his brother like friend would be home.

"Yukio is so sweet, he's treated me like a brother ever since we met." Alois said happily
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Dai smiled. "Well, I can't wait to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next