Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 am

"No. Its fine. We can walk there. It's a nice day out and I don't feel like sitting in some overcrowded subway train or something." Dai stretched her arms. "Besides, stretching out muscles, despite having just raced and stuff, would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm

[color=white]"Alrigty then! Let's go!" Alois said as he skipped toward his home, he couldn't wait to add the books to his large collection. They weren't that far away from Shinjuku do it didn't take long to get to the small appartment.
"it's nice and clean but...it's kind of small." Alois said as he took out his key and opened the white door. The room was a good size, his small bed in one corner and his laptop on a small desk in the other corner. There was a door leading to a bathroom on the other wall and a small sized kitchen. Alois had painted his walls a bright white and his floor was covered by a beautiful looking red. The albino let the girl in before going over to a ceiling tall bookshelf filled with variouse manga books.
"It's not the best looking appartment but I like it." Alois said shrugging as he started placing his new books on his bookshelf. [/color]
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 pm

"The apartment seems nice enough to me." Dai looked around. "I mean, it could look a lot worse. Though, in my opinion, it's a bit too bright. The combination of white and red is nice, though." Dai sighed. "I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Alois giggled as he finished up placeing his books on his book shelf. "Red and white are the only colors that "agree" with my eyes. My eyes arent just strange in color, they also dont take to looking at colors very well. I get migranes sometimes because of it so i decided to make my appartment suit my needs for colors. Also red and white are my favorite colors!" Alois said as he threw out the old plastic bags.
"Is everything alright? You look kind of...down?" Alois asked curiously as he stared at the female through glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm

"Hmm. I do? Sorry. I guess I'm a bit bored. Usually, I have something to do. But, since moving here, I haven't really had anyone to talk with or a place to hand or anything." Dai sighed. "I guess I'm still adjusting."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

"So am I, I've only been in society for a few months. I was put into a mental hospital when I was two and just got out a few months ago." Alois said as he gestured the girl to sit down in the floor with him.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

Dai looked surprised. "Since you were two? What could have possibly happened?" She truly was curious, and she didn't think a two year old would be aloud to be admitted to a mental hospital.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 am

"I was put into an orphanage when I was two because my mother was to poor to take care of me. I wasnt a very...normal child do when I was four I was put into a mental hospital. The did a lot of exspirements on me to see what was wrong with me. Then the finally let me out only a few months ago because they thought I was working well on the medication they gave me." Alois said, he didn't mind sharing his life story with the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:11 pm

"Ah. I see." Dai fidgeted a bit, not liking the idea of someone being placed into a mental institution at a young age. "Anyway, if you're done putting your manga away, why don't we go back outside and just walk around?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:10 pm

"Ok! I love the fresh air!" Alois said happily as he got up from where he was sitting and started heading towards the front door. He quickly locked up his appartment before going to follow the girl down the street.
"What do you want to do?" Alois asked as he skipped behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 am

Dai shrugged. "Usually, I just walk around until something catches my interest." She stopped talking in order to think for a moment.

"Well, instead of doing something I want to do, why don't we do something you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

"I have strange things I like to do, but since it's getting dark lets go hang around South Ikebukuro park! I love jumping in the fountains there and it's a perfect place to watch the moon!" Alois said exsitedly as he skipped along the sidewalk
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am

Dai smiled. "Alright then, lets go." Dai didn't skip, though she did bounce along happily towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 pm

"Look! There's my favorite fountain!" Alois said as he bounded over to the stone fountain. He jumped onto the edge of it and fell back into the freezing cold water.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Dai gasped. That water must have been freezing. She ran over to Alois and offered him a helping hand up. "You alright? That water must be cold."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 pm

"I'm fine! I love the cold." Alois said as he splashed around In the dirty water like some kind on child.
"What to come in with me?" Alois asked as he grabbed the girls hand and started to tug her foward into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

"Wh-?" Dai wasn't expecting Alois to tug her towards the water, so she fell in with little resistance.

"Ah! Cold!" Dai splashed at Alois as if she were a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Alois giggled and went to hide under the rippling water, he swam around until he was hiding behind the large stone base.
"This is so much fun!" Alois laughed husterically
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Dai laughed a bit. "Ya. I guess it is. And the water isn't as cold once you get used to it." She ducked under the water, creeping close to Alois before tugging him under, popping back out afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Alois splashed around in a panic after he was suddenly pulled under the water, there really was no need to panic since he knew there was only him and the girl in the water with him...although Alois is kind of spazy after his medication wheres off
"You scared me!" Alois yelped as he came up from under the water, he dipped his hands in the dirty water and started throwing water up in the air so they'd both be soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Dai squealed. "That's what you get for pulling me into the water." Dai glanced around. "Its starting to get late. We should both probably go home and change out of these wet clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"Do we have to?" Alois whimppered as he coninued to splash around in the water, he really didnt want to go home. All he could do was sleep or get ready for school.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

"Well, it's starting to get dark, and I don't feel like staying in wet clothes all night. Especially since this water is dirty." Dai explained.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:41 pm

"Your probably right, i dont want to get sick!" Alois said as he jumped down on the now wet ground. They had soaked the grass around the fountain from splashing so much.
"Do you need me to walk you home?" Alois asked, smiling innocently at the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Dai smiled. "Not really, though, it'd be nice." Dai hopped out of the fountain and onto the wet ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next