Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~! Empty
PostSubject: Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!   Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Name: Mira Haruno
Gang (optional): None yet
Physical Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/inu_yasha_crazy/198za.jpg
Eye color: Red
Hair color/style: Black, usually messy
Height: 5'4"
Clothes: Whatever he finds/steals
What brings them to Ikebukuro? Trying to escape~
Other: He is one of the human experiments from Yagiri Pharmaceuticals thouh he was in a different area then where Namie worked. As a result of genetic experiments he looks like he's part cat as in his ears are pointy and on top of his head and he has a tail. He hides them both usually with a hat and reeeaaally baggy pants. He is on the run having recently escaped the facility and is trying to stay hidden but also has no place to go and sleeps anywhere sheltered an out of the way and is stealing most of what he eats. The genetic experiments altered his appearance from a normal humans, but he has no special abilities because of them other then a newfound appreciaction of seafood and being able to see in the dark more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!   Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Ah, yes, Seliphra, you are supposed to keep all your OCs in the same topic, not a separate topic for each character.
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!   Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Oops...sorry! *deep bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!   Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seliphra's second character needs approvalizing~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: