Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Time to eat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 am

She gave a curt nod. Shee knew better than most after all but she had no idea who this man was and why he knew her name.

Delic Heiwajima - 24 - Host

Naoki Ito -17- Stubborn student

Of all the things I've lost over the years I miss my mind the most

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am

"Ryuugamine-kun, if he's your friend, shouldn't you have his number already? Or was it just his email?"

Mikado didn't know how to respond, didn't know how much he should reveal.

But after a while, he nodded absentmindedly before speaking up. "Yes. I do. It seems he's changed his number, and I've changed mine. I do have his e-mail though..."

Mikado let his words die before grabbing another piece of sushi. Staring at the two adults conversing across the room, Mikado perked up at Namie's next words.

"Orihara-san isn't as chaotic as you think he is..." He nodded, gulping the sushi down before taking a small sip of water. He watched the older man through curious eyes.

"I don't see it, I'm sorry,"

He guessed that was to be expected of the van driver and shrugged internally. He didn't seem like the most observant of the lot... The teen then spared a glance at the serious woman a couple seats away from him before flicking his gaze back to Togusa.

"I guess you're right, you do work for him,"

After witnessing the nod from the woman, he decided to speak up and voice his opinion. After all, he felt obligated to talk about Izaya in some way shape or form.

"I agree with Yagiri-san. He..." A pause. "...-he's actually a lot smarter than people seem to think."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 pm

"He's smart enough to make people think he's insane, that's for sure," Namie grumbled.
"He's a bit unstable, certainly, but not insane. Or a sociopath." She wasn't entirely sure why she was defending her boss when she hated him so much but it could ruin his reputation a little to have it be known he did indeed have emotions.

Delic Heiwajima - 24 - Host

Naoki Ito -17- Stubborn student

Of all the things I've lost over the years I miss my mind the most

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:07 pm

"Don't you hate him?" Togusa blinked, staring at her. How did he know her name anyway? Must have heard it from somewhere at least. Togusa hasn't met Izaya for very long but in that short time he's grown a fond dislike of the informant.

Glancing at Mikado Togusa had to wonder why people were defending him
"I agree with Yagrir-san. He... ....He's actually a lot smarter than people seem to think."

That pause didn't convince him one bit, and Togusa shrugged his disbelief out in the open, "Fair enough I suppose."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saboru Togusa - 26ish - Fanboy. Don't touch his van!
Shawn Toole - 17 - transfer student/fashion designer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 am

Mikado was - to say the least - a bit surprised that the woman was defending her boss. Didn't she...greatly dislike him?

"Don't you hate him?" the van driver asked, and Mikado quirked an eyebrow at the familiar words.

He agreed with Namie-san. Of course. He knew Izaya was a lot smarter than he let on to the public and that fact more than intrigued him. Only a select people got to see Orihara Izaya's true colors.

Well, that was what Mikado thought. Was he in that selection? Or was he merely a part of some great scheme he had limited knowledge of?

Togusa's shrug didn't go unnoticed. And his eyes flickered to him before looking straight at Namie.

"Yagiri-san, do you think you really know Orihara-san?"

He didn't know why he asked it.

...-no...

He knew. And the young-looking teen smiled to himself at the thought.

--
OOC: the color im using is [ color=teal ] [ /color ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat!   

Back to top Go down

Time to eat!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2