Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hospital Watching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 pm

[color=white]"There you go Alois, all patched up." The nurse said cheerfully as she finished wrapping the last bit of bandages around the albino's head.
"The bandages match my hair!" Alois giggled as he jumpd off of operating table, he opened the door of the doctor's office and started skipping down the hallway.
"Try to be more careful next time Alois, you really shouldnt fall asleep in fountains anymore!" The receptionist said as Alois handed her the money for his stiches.
"I know, i wont let it happen again. Thanks for stiching my head up!" Alois said before running out of the hospital, even though he most likely had a concussion he really didnt care. He got one almost every week.
"Eh i dont want to go home, the moon is out still so i think i got a couple more hours before i need to get ready for school." Alois thought, he sat down in a blind spot so no one who came in or out of the building could see him.
"Maybe i'll just people watch here for a while."[/color]
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Struck a sparkling tone
Like a xylophone

Bianca had wandered into the hospital, yet again to check for any gang members that would have been admitted to the hospital for any reason whatsoever. It had been a boring day anyway, so she figured she might as well go, but she made sure to wear a good amount of yellow, but at the same time she did a few things to change how she looked. Blue contacts, braids in her hair, yellow bows and regular clothes and a gold scarf made up her attire today.

"This boring, why do I keep doing this?"

She rubbed at her eyes, and wandered around the halls, just glancing around every once in a while to make sure she wasn't going to be attacked.

"There has to be someone new for me to learn about... Or something. I can't be bored all the time."

As we spent the day ALONE
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Alois followed the girl who had walked into the building, he could tell she was a gang member considering the color she was wearing. He stayed a safe distance behind so she wouldnt catch him observing her. He wasnt a stalker...he just liked to people watch!
Alois started to get board of walking so he started skipping instead, he had spyed on variouse gangs and had never gotten caught before. So why should he get caught be one gang member?
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Struck a sparkling tone
Like a xylophone

Yes, of course she knew something was up when she constantly heard footsteps in time with her own. She sighed, popping her fingers and fished in her bag for her food. If all else, she would distract herself from the annoying noises with strawberries.

I wonder if that guy will even let up. She thought to herself as she kept walking, and stopped by a window to look out of it. It had been a while since she had actually needed to be in the hospital, especially since Tsukasa wasn't getting into any more gang fights.

She blinked, and rubbed her contact back into place as she continued to eat the red fruit, completely distracted by the scenery that was Ikebukuro outside of the window.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"Oh my god she's eating strawberries..." Alois thought as his mouth started to water, he had eaten strawberries his entire life and he hadnt had one for a whole hour. His strawberry weakness gave in and he quickly ran to the girl.
"That's a good looking strawberry you got there." Alois said to the girl as he stared at the yummy fruit
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Struck a sparkling tone
Like a xylophone

Well, that had worked better than expected.

"Uh, yeah... You want one?"

She held out the bag out to the strange male, keeping her distance from him, just in case he was crazy like she already assumed her was. He was albino, just like her, but her contacts made her look like she had just dyed her hair that color anyway.

"And just who the hell are you anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

"Really i can have one?" Alois took a strawberry and savored it in his mouth, he licked his lips and thanked the girl.
"Nice girl." Alois said, smiling and staring at the girl with his glowing red eyes
Back to top Go down

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Kiiroi sat awkwardly on a hospital bench, legs swinging lightly, not quite long enough to touch the ground. She had just come out from her annual checkup, and was at a loss as to what to do next. Footsteps sounded, and she lifted her head to look to the right. A girl, and a few feet behind her, a strange boy. Both seemed like highschoolers, which meant that they probably wouldn't even notice her. Which they had yet to, actually.

The boy suddenly ran forward, and both of them then stopped, standing two feet away from Kiiroi. Leaning a bit closer, she noticed that they had engaged in sharing strawberries. The shiny red fruit brought to mind the fact that she hadn't had time to eat breakfast, and loudly, to her embarrassment, her stomach growled.

"Eep! I-I'm sorry!" she stuttered out as the hungry noise emitted from her abdomen. Kiiroi's skin flushed red, and she dipped her short white-blonde haired head, hiding her face from view.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Alois looked at the half eaten strawberry he had in his hand then back up at the girl, he smiled and skipped happily towards her.
"Here you go." Alois said as he handed the rest of the fruit to the girl.
"Dont worry, im not sick. Unless you call being mentally insane a sickness." Alois giggled
Back to top Go down

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Somebody, the boy it seemed, approached her, and Kiiroi hesitantly lifted her head. Two red eyes, snowy white hair, and a halfeaten strawberry were positioned in front of her face, suspended and expecting. Kiiroi blinked in confusion, then, cautiously, plucked the fruit from the boy's fingers.

"Th-Thank you..." she glanced at the other girl as well, "my name is Kiiroi." Then, smiling awkwardly, she popped the strawberry into her mouth and chewed. The thousands of possible health issues it could cause rushed through her mind, but she ignored them out of politeness.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"My name is Alois Usagi." Alois said cheerfully, he rubbed the bandages that were wrapped around his head and smiled at the girl.
"So what are you here for?" Alois asked curiously
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Struck a sparkling tone
Like a xylophone

Bianca hadn't even been paying attention to the male as he trotted off to someone else, a few strawberries in his hand. She blinked, rubbing at her eyes once more, so that she could see. These contacts were really bugging her, and her braids were way too tight. She reached behind her head, slowly loosening the bows so that her scalp wasn't being tortured.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you want some more?"

She held the bag behind her, almost uncaring like, but she did. She just didn't want to go off and seem like the most charitable person. She was still curious... just, she didn't look like it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Watching   Hospital Watching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Watching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: