Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner Empty
PostSubject: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm

YO! Welcome to Mori's Drawing Corner where several of my drawings shall be displayed from whenever i finally figure out how the scanner works. (It takes a couple of tries day to day.) I usually draw during class or at home when everything is quiet (which usually it never is.) So here's a few from a few years back or rather just last year really. Most drawings (all drawings) are on notebook paper so i'm sorry for the inconvince. (I am very cheap with my paper xD) Now, time for the first one!

This one is obviously from the Godchild series. You know that creepy book that has the cool looking art but your always afraid to pick it up because of the content. Yeah, love that book. Here's a drawing of 'Master Cain' that is remotely similar to one in the third book. i drew this because i was fascinated by the artwork and it was a good test of my skills.
Spoiler:

This one...is a girl...with a Grr sweatshirt...I like Grr, he's hilarious. So here's a random drawing that i did. and yes, that blue thing is a sticker i recieved from my teacher after i read a section from my spanish book.
Spoiler:

This one is a neko. duh. xD A few of you might recognize this pic that i obviously editted. i wanted it to fit my character from another site so i drew him with a sour exprssion and lack of girly ribbons.
Spoiler:

This guy is a character from my story that I'm writing. He's a bit of a loner so that's why i drew him with a serene uncaring expression. his hair was a pain that turned out perfect which really gave me a relief since i spent a good twenty minutes on it...
Spoiler:

And that's all for now folks!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Sheesh, I remember these drawings XDD

They look as good as I remember.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you. I try xD

Now for Round TWO!!!

These two are some more characters from my stories, the first one is a main character and by A, i mean THE. He's a sad poor boy who recently lost his mother to the asylum after a accident. He's not insecure but i drew him this way because even though he puts up a strong front, he's very vulnerable inside. The second character is the atangonist or rather the antagonist's son. Either way, he's a lively boy and always seemed to be giving off that carefree attitude which posture i have drawn him in which says it all 'yes, i'm an idiot and yet i'm happy'. Just Kidding.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now. These next drawings are things I made during class when i had nothing better to do. I'm satisfied by the way they turned out and here's the funny thing. My friend saw them and was all 'Hey. Cool. I bet I can do that too." So here's a before and after of my lovely drawings as they are put to shame. And see how awful my friend is but we laugh about it at the end of the day.
Spoiler:

This next one is sort of the same as above but the way i drew this particular one is different. I used all markers. Yeah, i usually don't do that. I was done with a project that involed a bit of art and with spare time produced the following. I started out with the face and the hair and was like 'Wow, this is turning out pretty good' so with the rainbow, i magically added some spark into his eyes or her. I'm not sure on this gender...Like i said, Spur of the moment thing. And here's the after of another one of my friend's 'Hey. That looks really pretty. Let me try.' The After picture is approprately named Kick Buttoski (yes from the show)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 pm

HAPPY

VALENTINE'S

DAY!!!!!

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner Scan00042

(only worked on this ALL DAY)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm

AWWWWW~ I love it alot Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

Comic!!!
Finally done with this thing...
Took me literally ALL day long

Read it like a manga.

Also, if you really don't like yaoi or any of those suggestions, then you probably shouldn't bother with this. Not that it's mature or anything

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner Scan00062

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner Scan0007

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner Scan0008

Dialouge. On bottom.

"Mori!" Rei appeares. Mori turns around.

Mori greeting Rei while she takes a breather from running.

Rei asks if Mori has seen Nora. Mori recalls Rei's yaoi otaku-ness.

Blank moment

He comes up with a joke.

Mori "Nora's planning a date. You know, with the fancy food,t he expensive wine and the sharing desserts and one of those really cool hotel rooms with the chocolates on the pillows. Not to mention the large showers and large single bed." Rei = excited

Rei gets to thinking. "What are you doing, Mori?"

Mori : "I'm getting the bedroom accessories." *points to a convinent store*

Rei blinks and looks over.

"Oh hi, Nora, you been there this whole time?"

Mori contemplating on what to do before his uncertain demise.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Pretty Pretty Pink~~~~~

This followin drawings that I have drawn over the weekend and this past week have bee devoted fully and specially towards Dei-chan~. For she loves this character and he was pretty fun to draw. I realized that i haven't postd up anything here in a while. I swear, there are cobwebs in here xD *wipes away cobwebs of his corner*

Anyway, on with the pics~~~~

btw, I love you Dei, but honestly, if i see another shade of pink, I will murder myself......

This is what I drew on Friday.....that one that sucked....*bangs head on wall* it was my first attempt and testing of colors so.....yeah

Spoiler:

btw, I took pics on my backyard patio so you wil see patio.......

Second Attempt!!! More Testing with colors!!! Teachers gave me weird looks for drawing a cigarette and students stared at me weird for drawing lot of pink~!!!

Spoiler:

Third pic!! I sorta got carried away and ende up drawing in a special someone ...... YOU go looking for Delic pictures and not add this cute little face into your drawings! -_-

Spoiler:

Um......Somehow this turned into Emo Delic.....Made with my color pencils~ *winks* ya know, after i found them

Spoiler:

Didn't color this one....I usually don't color.....but I really like it^^

Spoiler:

AND HERE IS THE SPECIAL ONE THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!
Yeah, this one was my first trying to draw someone in a 3-d like position, and I am so happy it turned out okay ^////^ Look very closely at the pic or you may miss something important.

Spoiler:

I just noticed....ANYBODY LIKE MY PRETTY NAILPOLISH?!?!?! XD
(in the last pic)
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Awww, they all look so good Momo-chan! Thank you~ <3
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Entering the Asylum, Cordelia pressed the palm of her hand to the door and slowly but silently eased the door open. She walked in, her heels making clicks on the cemented floor, walked over to the center and gazed around. Something had pulled her to the place, for she had a gut feeling that someone or something had wanted her to come to this place. Old, rundown, and spooky was what was defined of this Asylum, but that bothered Cordelia none whatsoever. She gazed around, but found nothing. Moving on, she walked from door to door reading the scratched markings that named what was supposedly behind those closed doors. Finding nothing of importance or interest in the matter, Cordelia moved on. At the far right end of the Asylum, a door was slightly placed open. Walking towards it to investigate, she made no mind to the whispers and cricking of the old abandoned asylum. As she came to the door, she placed a hand against it's wooden frame and pushed it open. Blinking as if seeing a ghost, there she saw a man standing or leaning against the wall. It was hard to see since the lights weren't so kind, but she knew it was a man; however, she could not tell whom.

{Testing something. Just ignore}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mori-chan's Drawing Corner   Mori-chan's Drawing Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mori-chan's Drawing Corner
Page 1 of 1