Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Injections

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Injections - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am

Alois eyes started to close as he was picked up, his head fell against the other's chest as his strength slowly started to go. It even took him a few minutes to realize he had just been picked up.

"Whatever you do...dont take me...to a hospital." Alois mummbled as his entire body went limp, he was completely out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 am

Nora blinked as he felt the other limp entirely, out like a light. Due to the fact that the other's body is still warm and so that means that he's still alive, Nora notice that it's probably going to grow colder as time pass and if he doesn't hurry up soon.
He heard what the other said- of course he wouldn't take him to the hospital, he doesn't like the place himself either while they are useful in some way. But they are just not really that... well, truthful at times or even accurate. Some of them are corrupted and greedy and such. He doesn't really want to go to the hospital after the last time years ago.. but that's another story to tell. He has to go get the other in his arms to his brother, and quick...

Nora then realized that he doesn't know where the other lives- he other really told him. Shit. Does he have a wallet?
Digging through his pockets for information, he for any sign of identification or at least and address for him to get around. If that he doesn't work, he could just ask the people around if they know where a white-haired, albino kid lives in. He's sure that Alois-san is noticable enough that the neighborhood would at least know him.
Nora decided to walk down the path that Alois was heading and look for his ID at the same time so that he wouldn't lose time.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Alois eyes shot open at the feeling of being touched, he grinted his teeth and kept his reflexes from kicking his leg up and hitting Nora right in the jaw. He lifted one arm and pointed right down another alleway they were just about to past.

"That...way..." Alois said, panting heavily as his eyes started to slightly close again. He swallowed the blood in his mouth and tried keeping himself awake until they got there. He knew there was a very slim chance Yukio might be there but it was better then go back to that horrid hospital
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Nora blinked and slightly frowned as he saw the other awake. Though he rather for the other to rest while he goes towards the apartment, he knows that there is no way for him to go to the other's place without his direction. Silently, he followed the hand and finger pointing towards the alleyway, following wherever Alois is directing him.
Though he is fast, he was also graceful enough not to jostle the man as he hurries to the apartment- he doesn't want to hold this out as long as needed- he has to get this boy healed.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am

Alois gasped when he saw the tall familiar building, he pointed toward it with a large smile spreading across his face.
"There it is!" Alois said happily, he reached into his pocket with the little strength he had to pull out the appartment keys with the appartment number on them.
"This will open the door if it's locked." the albino sighed heavily as he hoped the man that had taken care of him for so long was there. If he wasnt then Alois really didn't know what he would do..or how long he would be able to survive.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 am

Nora nodded dilgently as he grabs the keys and ran into the apartment complex, taking a quick at the map on the wall before deciding that using the stairs would be alot more efficient than using the elevator. Running up the stairs, skipping a few steps or so from time to time, he stop and the exact floor the apartment is on and ran towards the door that should be where Alois lives. Without wasting time, he kicked the door as a replacement knock since his hands are full with Alois. He made sure that the knock is powerful enough to be heard even if the other is taking a shower but is not enough to destory the door in front of him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Alois looked around his small apartment to see the only people in there was him and Nora. He swallowed thickly as he tried to figure out what they should do now. The hospital was to far away and Yukio wasn't home yet.
"...What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:27 am

Nora bites the bottom of his lips. Shit, what should he do now? If desperate times call for desparte messures...

"Do you know anything about the procedures of blood transfusions and such?" Nora asked quickly as he strides over to the couch and gently laid the other down on it, hoping that they could get the other fix very soon and very fast.
"And do you know if your brother keeps bags of blood or where he kept his medical equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"We don't have any bags of blood and I don't really know anything about blood transfusion. There are some medical supplies under the sink and in the bathroom cabinet if you want to look there. The best thing we would have for this is a some surgical needles and thread." Alois said as he tried keeping himself awake so he didn't slip into a coma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Injections - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injections
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: