Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Suggestion for Mods!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Suggestion for Mods! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Mods!   Suggestion for Mods! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am

I know it's a mod's job to look over the forums, read through the RPs, and stop anyone from breaking the rules. The only thing is, now that to forum is getting so popular and many people are staring RPs, it's almost becoming so much to handle! It's daunting to wake up in the morning, come on te site, and have to read through 6+ RPs. I was suggesting that the mods (once we have enough) is assigned to a certain forum.

For example (and not necessarily exactly this):

Psyche: Ikebukuro/Russia Sushi/Shinjuku/Sataima/W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

Ren: Raira Academy/Yellow Scarves/Nameless/Sunshine City/South Ikebukuro Park

Shizuo: Blue Squares/Yagiri/Izaya's Office/Downtown/Raira Hospital

Then the mods that are responsible for those threads would have to look them over. Rather than a single person having to read them all. I think it would be a more efficient way of checking things over?

What do the mods think?
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Mods!   Suggestion for Mods! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm

I like that idea, and I agree. Things are getting a bit more busy around here so it wouldn't be unfair to have the work divided among the mods. It just makes it easier on everyone. :3 Great idea Psyche.
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Mods!   Suggestion for Mods! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

I agree with Ren. Nice idea.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Mods!   Suggestion for Mods! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Mods!
Page 1 of 1