Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Pleased to Meet You All!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pleased to Meet You All! Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to Meet You All!   Pleased to Meet You All! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi, I'm Shadowstorm but you can call me whatever you want, really. There's not much to say about me. I like anime and manga and enjoy writing stories and drawing manga. I also love music, and there isn't a genre I dislike. I can play the baritone and used to play the guitar, drums and trumpet (wasn't that good with the trumpet). I also like animals and have owned a grand total of seven pets (four cats, one hamster, one dog and one bird, although not all at the same time!) I'm not too experienced with role playing on a forum, but I'm not completely new to it either.

Anyways, I look forward to role playing with you all!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Pleased to Meet You All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All!   Pleased to Meet You All! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:52 am

Hello! Is it alright if I call you Shadow-chan? Drawing manga must be fun, since none of my body porportions come out right. And you play lots of intruments, how cool! And to have a pet at one time or another, it must be fun! I would love to have a turtle, hm...

Anyways, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

Pleased to Meet You All!
Page 1 of 1