Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Takoyaki Sales

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:02 pm

"Get some freshly made Takoyaki! Takoyaki! We know you want some!!"

Nora almost rolled his eyes behind his fake glasses at his co-worker's enthusiastic talks and yellings but decided to continue doing his job behind the takoyaki stand. He's pretty much the only one who could make them right now.

It's just another day at his job, Nora working the hardest as he could to make ends meet with their bills and such. Though things have yet to be eventful, this is what makes Nora very content. Because things are peaceful and not out of proportion like it usually is since Mori kept involving him into something that he doesn't like.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

'Could this day get anymore boring?' Alisa thought to herself walking down the streets of Shinjuku. She sighed and looked around wondering what store she should go into. She was simply looking around when she hears "Get some freshly made Takoyaki! Takoyaki! We know you want some!" Her head swiveled around and she saw a Takoyaki stand on the corner.

She slowly walked over and asked with a sweet, yet fake, smile "How much is the Takoyaki?"

Last edited by Tsuki Hana on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 pm

The co-worker, who is a rather buff looking man in a greasy apron with yellow teeth and hairy arms, look atthe younger girl in front of him and smiles hugely. A customer! Of course he would be happy- since he does love working here.

"315 yen a tray. It's reeaaally good, especially since it's being cooked by our lovely chef, Nora-kun!"
Nora automatically look up from the stove as his name was being called to see a girl, who he can tell is smiling rather fakely, and his co-worker gesturing towards him.

Nora is wearing his disguise- so that people wouldn't stare at him to much or notice him too much. Geeky looking, back-rimmed glasses that are actually fake since they don't have a perscription glasses. His clothes are as greasy and dirty as his co-worker, and there is some grease on his cheek. His usually soft looking hair is covered by the funny and strange hat that has to be worn because it's the uniform. All in all, Nora looks way different.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Alisa, still smiling fakely, pulled out 315 yen and handed the buffer man the money. She looked over at the person called "Nora" and smiled still yet another fake smile and asked "How are you?". She stood there observing the two co-workers thinking to herself 'These people aren't very interesting...'
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm

"....content." Nora answered after a few minutes of being asked while his co-worker goes to put up his money. Nora isn't one to talk often, and usually, he doesn't have to since his co-worker does all the talking to the costumers and such. But Nora is trying to at least make an answer to any question or talking that is directed towards him. Though he's not one to talk at all, he will try if it is needed for the shop.
After a few minutes more, Nora already had the takoyaki balls in a tray and gave it to the girl, his white eyes looking through the glasses at the girl as he continues to cook some more so that customers could come.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Alisa took the takoyaki from Nora and said "Thank you~" with a fake smile before walking off. She decided she would simply walk in a random direction and see where it would take her. She started walking and slowy left the little takoyaki stnd behind and tried one of the takoyaki balls deciding that she would come and visit them more often.

Last edited by Tsuki Hana on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Nora nodded as he continues to make the takoyaki balls, not bothering to look up at where the other is going.
"Aw man. The girl is pretty cute." Nora decided to ignore his co-worker, who pouted at the fact that his kouhai had decided to just ignore him and try to tune out what he said. Whatever his co-worker is saying, Nora knows that it's idiotic and unecessary...
"I left you alone so that, you know, you could hook up with her?" Nora's co-worker, Grake, suggested as he nugde the emotionless teen in suggestion, gesturing over the girl who is leaving.
"I'm sure that if she knows what you really look like, she would immediate fall in love with you~"
"Not interest." Nora stated factually as he started to clean up. His shift is over and he has to his next job.

"Aw, you're no fun."

Nora gave the other a raised eyebrow while Grake snickered.
Not to long after, Nora was off to his next job, not noticing that he's going to the same path were Alisa is heading.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Alisa continued to walk in the random direction she had decided on going. She looked around still eating the takoyaki balls observing anyone who she thought was interesting enough to watch. But she soon grew tired of watching all these people only for them to turn out to just be as boring as ever. She sighed thinking to herself 'I wonder what I should do to make this day more interesting...' When suddenly she got an idea. She pulled her skateboard out of her backpack that she was carrying and started skating through the streets causing quite the rucus.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

As Nora continues his way to his next job, he took off the fake glasses and untie the grease apron and grab the hat off of his head.
The people who saw him had their jaws dropping at the fact that the ugly frog in the grease had changed into a handsome prince. Or so that is their thought process.
It was an amazing change, his white, striking eyes out for all to see, his hair free and ruffled, almost soft looking, and his face, thought there is a part that is covered with grease, is almost like scupted from a statue.
In short, he is a quite handsome guy. But while he is handsome, he also have an unapproachable air around him that makes some others scared. But nonetheless, he stands out very well. He seemed dangerous yet mysterious.

Nora heard some ruckus happen on the street in front of him but he didn't pay much attention to it since he's trying to get to work very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Alisa rode her skateboard around a group of people causing them to start yelling at her and trying to hit her. But she didn't care she simply moved on. She wanted to cause more of a ruckus so she started pulling off tricks on her skateboard trying to get more people riled up.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

It took a while till Nora recongized that there is a lot of scream and angry yells going around. He looked up seeing a girl making havock around the place, where his next job supposed to be.
"F-Fushou-san, thank goodness!" His boss, who was pointing towards the skateboarding girl, looks at Fushou with the utmost superiority, which wasn't much compare to Mori's looks. "Stop that girl!! She's scaring away customers!"

Nora blinked before nodding and sweatdrop as he could see how she's annoying people and causing a ruckus and such... how should he stop her..?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Alisa was now being screamed at and yelled at by angry people but that didn't bother her she simply laughed at them and continued causing havoc. Suddenly one of the people who was angry at her tried to punch her but she dodged the ounch easily with her nimbleness. "Getting violent are we now?" she asked as she gave the man the middle finger only causing him to get more angry.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm

The suddenly, someone from up right behind the girl, Nora appeared like an appration, a ghost, grabbing the girl from the back of her collar and easily lifting her up from the ground off her feet. It was quite easy for him since he's talk and is already riduculously strong as it is.
"Enough. Fun's over." Nora said in an emotionless tone that is deprive of any emotion that could exist, his eyes narrowing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 am

Alisa smiled a menacing smile. She knew how to easily get out of this situation. She grabbed the person holding her up's arms and pulled herself up making her do a flip and thus flipping the person holding her. She didn't bother taking anytime in checking out who was holding her up she just grabbed her skateboard and took off not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Blinking in surprised as he was forcefully flipped, Nora twisted his body and landed on his feet like a graceful cat, his eyes on the girl as she took her skateboard and ran off.
He didn't notice the incredulous looks from some of the people around him and some others also clapped in amazement.
But his boss is still yelling for him to catch the girl and take her to the authorities for 'distrupting the peace'. Nora wouldn't go that far to take the girl to the police but he could at least catch her and get her to aplogize to the people that she bothered. Hopefully, that would be enough....
Does the girl look familar? Maybe it's just him but he's never really that good with faces unless he has to be... And since he has to be able to recongize her, he knows her face quite well enough.

Shaking his head, he chased after the girl, hoping to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Alisa continued running not even bothering to look behind her. She watched as the people she passed were giving her strange looks. As she kept running she heard footsteps behind her but she didn't care and it only made her run even faster. Soon she grew tired of running so she ducked into a small building hoping to lose whoever was chasing her.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Nora kept running towards her, regulating his speed. Of course, being as he is, he could easily catch up to her and catch her in the end but there is a rule that he is not allowed to use his superstrength and speed during work ours. It scares away the customers- especially if you have your work's uniform on...
So, he kept a pace that is fast to go and catch up but moderate enough that he wouldn't catch too much attention to others.

Seeing that he's rather inhuman, his eyes saw that she ducked into a small building and sweatdropped. Great, a lot more obsecles to dodge. Seeing that he has to, he went after her despite how troublesome it would be.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Alisa dodged and weaved through the the empty bookshelves that filled the small empty building. She ran around looking for a back exit to an alleyway hoping that she actually be able to lose the person chasing her. She finally came upon a door and tried to open it only to find out that is was locked. She muttered a curse word under her breath as she turned around looking left, and right trying to find another exit.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Nora followed her completely on the same path as she was going, from dodging bookshelves through some paths and whatnot. He wonders if he should shout out to the girl that he was not going to harm her- just asking her if she would aplogize to the people that she bothered and his boss. He's sure that they are forgiving enough people to let her off... well, the people that she bothered. He's not sure about his boss- he can be pretty scary when it wants to be, and wasn't so leniant when it comes to his business.

In the end, he found the girl trying to find another exit, seeing that the other isn't avaible for open.
Seeing that he has her trapped, not noticing how probably imitimading he looks to the girl, he walked over to her- planning to grab her and drag her back to his work space so that she could properly aplogize to those people.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Alisa stood there still looking for an exit when she finally saw a black haired guy walking up to her. She thought for a minute that he seemed almost familiar. As she stood there with a thoughtful expression on her face he got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm

As Nora gotten and closer and closer, noticing that the girl isn't running again from him this time or even panicking at the thought that he is coming, he stop in front of her. Seeing her thoughtful expression, he tilted his head curiously, his white eyes staring at her.
Remembering his job and such and how he's responsible for her now, he grabs her wrist and started to go back the way they came from. He held her wrist tight enough that it wouldn't harm her but it's tight enough that she wouldn't be able to escape or twist her arm around for any tricks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

As Alisa was dragged she remembered seeing the person draging her's eyes and how they were white. Then she rememberedthe guy at the takoyaki stand and how his eyes were white and realized that these two where the same people. "Hey aren't you that guy from the takoyaki stand?" she asked him with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

As he was dragging her back to his work, he heard her mentioning about the takoyaki stand he was working at and nodded silently, continuing on. Did he know this girl if she knows him from the Takoyaki stand?... which was kinda amazing since he always have a disguise to make sure that people wouldn't notice how handsome he actually is. Most of his work requires that since they didn't want to have customers hanging out in their shop too much and such. Since she recognized him without his disguise, was she a worker that just started working there? But then he would've been told so and he would've recognize her face sooner... or maybe he's actually an observant person how can recongize him...?
Well, this is Ikebukuro, anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh so your Nora" Alisa said looking at Nora. She looked back to where she was being pulled along and noticed that Nora was taking her back to where she had caused such a ruckus. Finally she decided she didn't want to go back to that place so she started struggling against Nora trying to make him met go of her.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am

Nora nodded in answer as to what she had said as he continues out of the building and back to the concrete path they were on. Ah, so she knows his name. Who gave it to her...? Oh yeah, it must be his greasy co-worker, that would explains some things. But still, he should give out name like that... then again, they do have name tags...

Feeling that she was struggling against his grip, he continues on like always with that monsterously strong grip. Though he made sure that he wasn't hurting her of course.
"...You are going to aplogize to the people you bothered." Nora said in a deep, smooth baritone voice with a firm resolution like that of a samurai with honor.... to bad that people these days don't exactly agree with that kind of thinking these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takoyaki Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takoyaki Sales
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: