Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ele-Chan's 30 Drabbles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Ele-Chan's 30 Drabbles Empty
PostSubject: Ele-Chan's 30 Drabbles   Ele-Chan's 30 Drabbles I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I decided to get back into writing, by doing a 30 drabble challenge.
There are 30 topics I must write about, and they'll have between 100 & 1000 words in each.

I'll post each one here once it's complete.

Drabble #1 {Far Away}

He found himself pulling his fingers through his hair as he walked beside her, watching with curiousity as she walked on, not even noticing his presence next to her. The curls near the base of his neck bounced, bangs pressed to his forehead as he tried to keep up, finally finding her in the little world that they shared

One day...

He took her hair, and threaded his fingers through it, waiting for her to notice. But to her, the pale fingers reaching out to her, to hold her, to love her, were nothing more than the wind. The male trying to reach out to her wasn't there, and she was none the wiser.

I reach out to you, you know?

He smiled softly, reaching out anyways to encase her in a hug. Sure, the circumstances weren't normal, basically two different worlds they were from, but none the less, he'd find a way to make it work.

I still notice you when you're not even here.

He'd keep walking beside her, waiting for the moment when they could finally meet. Fingers clenched, as he was already turning impatient. The distance made things difficult, they were too far away for each other's tastes.

Things are lonely without you.

Slowly, they were weaving their hands together, finding solice in each others words, finding comfort in the other's voice, and their presence. They fell in step together, and he looked up, hazel eyes connecting to grey ones, ones of longing, curiousity, impatience. They were both restless, waiting for their own moment to wait.

Too far apart, and yet... we're so close.

He smiled, holding their hands together as they looked in each others eyes, searching for a sign of failure, looking for a fault, the crack to end it all.

Don't worry though.

He smiled, hazel eyes brightening as he leaned over, wrapping arms around her fading frame. Their time in their own little world was fading, and reality was closing in, taking her spirit back to her place, too far away from where she belonged, with him.

"We'll come back to our place right?" He asked, reaching out to hug her once more.

I still love our time in our world. Nothing ever puts us apart here.

"Maybe soon. Reality puts us far away from each other." She smiled, looking down as the wind began to sweep her form away from him. "I'd rather be with you."

I'm not sure what it's like to be with you...

He nodded, sighing once she was gone again.

...but I know I hate being far away.
Back to top Go down

Ele-Chan's 30 Drabbles
Page 1 of 1