Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

MaximumAngel's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MaximumAngel's Character Empty
PostSubject: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Name: Ash Izumi

Gang (optional): None

Physical Appearance: Ash has many scars on her body, most of which she is able to cover with clothes. She is unable to hide the scar over her left eye and the one on her left cheek.

Eye color: Heterochromia- her right eye is black and the left is white. When in "Amber Mode", both eyes are black.

Hair color/style: Long black hair that is naturally wavy and falls to her middle back. She always wears it back in some way and always with her special magenta ribbon. Latley she's been sporting a ponytail.

Height: 5' 4"

Clothes: Ash likes to wear feminine clothing and is a big fan of skirts and dresses. Her current attire consists of a hot pink sweater dress over a black tank-top, black leggings, dark purple arm-warmers, and dark brown boots. And, of course, her magenta bow.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?: She has come to find her siblings, who she has been searching for feverantly, and to recover the lost pieces of her memory. Ash has an older brother, Sato, and two younger sisters, Kaitou and Alu. Due to circumstances that she can not recall, Ash was separated from her family six years ago. She has been attempting to track them down using the Lucifer Blade, which has a connection to the similarly magical objects possessed by her siblings.

Personality: Ash is a shy and self-conscious girl with a bad habit of apologizing for things she hasn't done and over using the word "sorry". She is the kind of person who wears their heart on their sleeve. Ash virtually loves everyone and once you are part of her "family" you can do no wrong. She is a constant worrier and acts as a mother hen to her siblings. Her other personality is Ember, who is pitiless and runs on a deep blood thirst. She enjoys causing physical pain to others and loves the sight of blood. She views humans as little more than talking objects with the ability to bleed. Her favorite past time is tormenting Ash. Ash and Ember are able to communicate at all times, which often ends in embarrassment for Ash when she's caught talking to herself. She is very self-conscious of her appearance and wishes that she looked more normal.

Other: Ash is the wielder of the Lucifer Blade: the demonic sword of judgement. The blade can only touch those with stains on their souls; it passes through the bodies of innocents. If some one is slain by it, the sword devours their soul. The blade chooses its wielder and will only chose one of equal parts darkness and light. When Ash was younger she was kiddnapped. She was beaten and abused by her captors. One of them burnt her with his cigarettes. He was just about to light another one when something inside her snapped. She blacked out. She "woke" later to find all the men dead and blood dripping from her hands. That was the first time "Ember" appeared. Ember is a collection of all the darkness inside of Ash's soul, making Ash herself free of darkness. This is why the Lucifer Blade chose her; her soul is a perfect balance. Ash's dark-self appears whenever she is experiencing intense negative emotion (ex. fear, anger, sorrow, desperation, etc.) or is exposed to fire. The oppisite applies for Ember. If some one is able to calm or soothe the inner Ash, Ember reluctently steps down. If she is exposed to water, perferably cold, Ember is forced back down into Ash's subconscious.

Likes: Her family, cleaning, cute things (especially if it's her sister), when everyone is getting along, and watching nature.

Dislikes: Fire, slimy things, people who harm her family, when someone is feeling bad, and smoking (cigarettes too).
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 am

I like this character a lot, very interesting and I reallly can't wait to see how it goes in rp. But may I ask that you put down some fear and weaknesses- especially on the weapon: Lucifer Blade please? ^^ At least one or two- since the weapon itself is very thoughtout but it needs a couple of weaknesses so it doesn't look so powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Oh! Okay! I can do that. Um, let's see...how's this?

Fears: Fire, the dark, being alone, and crowds. And moths freak her out for some weird reason.

Weaknesses: Ash is deathly shy and has a crippling lack of self-confidence. People find it easy to take advantage of her and she finds it easy to forgive them for doing so. She has an intense aversion to conflict and will go to great pains to prevent it and keep the people around her happy. Since Ash has two equally strong personalities, she has more electrical brain activity then most. This sometimes causes any electronics around her to go crazy or short out, especially if she and Ember are fighting.

L.B.'s Weaknesses: The Lucifer Blade can only touch and harm people who are evil or have done some great sin. If an innocent person were to be attacked by it, the blade would simply pass through as if it wasn't there, leaving the person unharmed and with a vague tingling feeling. However, if someone who is evil is wearing a cross or some other religious symbol, the blade will treat them as an innocent and pass through without leaving a scratch. Only Ash can hold the blade. Anyone else is burned for trying. The blade is also rendered useless when it comes in contact with water. When it does it becomes heavy and not even Ash can lift it untill it's dry. If the blade goes for too long without having devoured a soul it gives it's wielder terrifying nightmares as punishment.

Hope that's good!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Perfect!! Thank you very much!!!

You are Approved!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 am

Ash sounds interesting! I wonder if her and Moe would get along... well only one way to find out! You did a fantastic job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaximumAngel's Character   MaximumAngel's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MaximumAngel's Character
Page 1 of 1