Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:22 am

Memories. The good ones. Her family. Kaitou in that cute dress. Alu holding her first stolen watch. Sato and the small smile he had when he tasted her very first batch of cookies. Mom and Dad. A colorful school bus. Evan, Lala, Jem, Darren... Everyone. All there. Together. The way it should be. Smiling. It's dark now. Can't see them. Can't---

Cold. So cold. Not again. A scream. Panic. Where are you?! Please! Stop! I can't... Dead... Blood. Everywhere. Feed... What? Kill... No, no I can't! Sin... souls... feed... Go away!---

Ash's eyes fluttered open. "Stop...," she mumbled, still half in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Darren peered out of the beaded curtain kitchen door just in time to see Ash sit up from where he'd put her on one of the 3 couches in the front room, "Hey Angel, youre up" the redhead said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Ash slowly looked his way. She tried to smile back. "Oh, Darren... Hi..."
She felt numb. And cold. So cold. Ash shivered and curled up in to herself, hugging her legs tightly. She glanced over to the Lucifer Blade, which was leaning against the couch she was on, and quickly looked away. For whatever reason, she couldn't bare to look at it.

Ash's soul felt heavy and she was unable to shake that dark feeling. That was the worse one yet, she thought. I feel like I just want to disappear...
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Darren took a long look at the girl on thee couch, before wordlessly moving over to her and sitting down, putting an arm around her shoulder, "Okay, whats wrong? and dont pretend like its Nothing because you should know that wont work on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:29 am

Ash bit the corner of her lip. She really wanted to tell him. But he would just worry about her. And it was her own problem, wasn't it? But Darren was right; she couldn't lie to him. He'd see right through it. Not that she was an especially good liar, exactly the opposite really. That's just Darren. He knows people. Must come with the artistic talent. And she couldn't just say nothing. That would be rude. So she gave in.

"I... I've been having this dream lately. Well, not really a dream. A nightmare. But this time was different than it usually is. It started out as a good dream. But then it wasn't. I can never really recall the details, but I can always remember the darkness. And the cold. And someone s-screaming and calling for help, but I can't... I can't find them. And the blood... i-it's everywhere."

The thought of the red, sticky liquid made her stomach sick, but she carried on.
"And a voice. Sorta. It wasn't exactly a voice. I don't remember what it said, but it was scary." She trembled. "Ember usually wakes me up before it gets too bad, but I guess she's still out."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:04 am

Darren pulled the girl close to him, rubbing her back comfortingly, "dreams Can't hurt you Angel, theyre just free TV you get to watch when you sleep." he paused, thinking, "but if you want, i think i have some sleeping pills that keep you from having dreams in one of the bathrooms somewhere..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:58 am

Ash smiled. "I never thought of dreams that way. And... I wasn't exactly worried about myself..." She thought seriously about his offer. Not having the dream would be nice, but... pills and me... don't really work... She looked up at him. "It's okay, Red. I-i'll manage. When Ember comes to, I'll see if she wants to help. B-but thank you! Very much! I r-really appreciate it."

Owwhh... What'd I miss? Ember groaned.

"Oh! You're awake! Good morning! Or... good afternoon?" Ash looked at Darren. "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

"Okay, if youre sure," Darren said with a shrug.

He blinked at Ash's question before taking out his phone and flipping it open, "Its about... 11.14 AM"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh, really? It feels like much later than that. But I suppose that makes sense, seeing as so much has happened!" Ash thought a moment. She gasped and looked at Darren with excitement. "You know what I just thought of? It's almost twelve! That means it's almost lunch time! Remember? Twelve was lunch and six was dinner! And breakfast was a free for all! Please, let me make you lunch!" Ash begged, clasping her hands. "I haven't done that for so long! It will be just like old times! Please?"

Way to sound desperate, smudge.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Darren smiled happilly and pulled back the beaded curtain to welcome his dear friend in, "My kitchen is your Kitchen, Angel."

the kitchen was a strange spectical, the counters and applieances looked like the kind of thing youd find in any given suburben home, shiny plastic and metal accompannying white tiled countertops, but the floor was tiled with what appeared to be garden stepping stones, and the large table and 12 unique chairs set up off to the side were made of elegantly twisted wrought iron, and there were several potted house plants and even a small fountain set up next to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Ash's eyes were wide. "Red... It's beautiful! It's gorgeous! It's..." She paused, reaching for the right word. After a moment of struggle her face lit up. "It's perfect!" Ash smiled broadly and looked around. Her eye caught on the well crafted chairs.

...ten...eleven...twelve. Twelve? That's an awful lot of chairs! Does Darren have a lot of guests over often? The thought made her excited; she'd have plenty of people to cook for!

She turned back to the red headed young man and beamed, happiness shining out her every pore. "So what can I make for you?" She asked as she clasped her hands in front of her body.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Darren gave a quiet smile, wondering if Ash grasped the reall meaning behind the 12 unique chairs, he'd have to show her her other surprise after lunch.

"Eh... how about some Nachoes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: