Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Chatroom A

Go down 
+2
Tsuki Hana
Seliphra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chatroom A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:15 am

Vladimir: *dones school work and yawns* this is boring.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:29 am

I'm sorry that I have to step in, but we have a problem that needs to be addressed.

Gaaraloverful, your character "Vladimir" has not been submitted, nor accepted, by the staff. We cannot find any records of your character. Before you continue roleplaying in this thread, or anywhere else on the forums for that matter, we suggest you fill out the OC application form and submit your OC for staff approval. After that, you're free to roleplay on the site as you please.

It would be helpful if RP pauses until this issue is resolved, however if the members in the middle of the roleplay feel it cannot be put on hold, it can continue. Gaaraloverful is allowed to continue roleplaying with you when the character Vladimir is accepted.

Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Red Rabbit: Oh that's a shame Kawaii, i hate things that are just normal. To boreing. And greetings Nezumimi! Anything interesting happening with you?
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Nezumimi: Nothing really, today was pretty boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Mikado wondered what was going on in the Dollars. It has been a while since he checked the forums and chats.

[Tanaka Tarou has logged into the chat room]

Tanaka Tarou: Hello everyone. It seems this place has grown a lot since I left. How is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Red Rabbit: Hello Tanaka Tarou, it's just a regular old boring day in Shinjuku for me. Waiting for the rain to stop pouring down so I can go play~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 am

Tanaka Tarou: The rain is pretty, though, right? And you can always play in the rain too. Just...be careful not to get sick.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 am

Nezumimi: Hehe, be sure to wear layers out there! . . . .*sigh* It's getting harder. . . I hope my roof doesn't start leaking again. . .
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Red Rabbit: Nii-San won't let me out until it stops...and no way! Jackets and all that stuff are uncomfortable! If I was aloud I'd go outside in my underwear!It's a lot more fun that way~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 pm

As too many active roleplayers including the previous Mikado we in this thread it has been locked, feel free to start up a new one though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A   Chatroom A - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatroom A
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3