Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]

Go down 
2 posters

What's Your Personality Type?
ISTJ or ISFJ
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap8%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
INFJ or INTJ
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap23%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
ISTP or ISFP
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap23%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
INFP or INTP
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap15%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
ESTP or ESFP
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ENFP or ENTP
 23% [ 3 ]
ESTJ or ESFJ
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ENFJ or ENTJ
What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_lcap8%What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]    What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Let's get to know everyone a little better by knowing what type of person you are! Are you an ENFJ? Or maybe you're an ISTP? Are these letters confusing you? Figuring out your personality type is easy, and can give you an insight on who you are!

Simply takes the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Test to see!

Unfortunately, I can only put 10 options for the poll, and there are 16 types. So I had to double them up. So leave a comment to tell us your exact personality type!

For example, I'm an ENFJ, and after some research I've learned that makes me:
  • Creative, hardworking, and destined to be an author or psychologist.
  • Warm and loyal, but can sometimes be overbearing.
  • I put others needs before my own which sometimes backfires on me.
  • I'm very sensitive to criticism and conflict, and will often take the blame and feel guilt over the simplest of things.
  • I desire a intimate and strong relationship, and will work hard to make sure there are no major problems.

If this is interesting to you, you can take more tests here!!

Last edited by Psyche on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]    What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

Back to top Go down

What's Your Personality Type? [4.27.12]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: Polls-
Jump to: