Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Lobo's Second Character pending approval

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

Lobo's Second Character pending approval Empty
PostSubject: Lobo's Second Character pending approval   Lobo's Second Character pending approval I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Name: Cesare Lotario

Gang (optional): Crimson Swords

Physical Appearance: Cesare is very strong physically, having spent his entire life lifting weights and wearing weighted clothing, allowing him to match Shizuo Heiwajima in strength.

Eye color: Onyx

Hair color/style: Black, somewhat spiky, and frames his face.

Height: 6'0

Clothes: Cesare garbs himself in black pants, open toed sandals, wrist warmers, and a red shirt that is open to reveal his chest.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? Cesare recently came to Ikebukuro to become involved with the Yakuza. But after seeing Celty, and the Yellow Scarves, he decided to form a color gang of his own. The Crimson Swords are a lot more ambitious than other gangs. Cesare seeks to control all of Ikebukuro, and then all of Tokyo. He is ruthless and cunning. Those he does not have silenced clamber to join his ranks. He has already recruited the remnants of the Blue Squares, and now seeks to absorb the Yellow Scarves into his gang. He knows how to exercise his will, gaining him great respect. But his greatest challenge, he believes, is the Dollars. He will stop at nothing to either absorb the invisible Dollars, or destroy them. He does not, however, rely on the information of Izaya Orihara. He views Izaya as a very dangerous man, but is prepared to ally with him should the need arise.

Other: The weights that he wears in his wrist warmers and around his ankles weigh a total of 400 kilograms. He can carry this weight with ease due to his life long weight regimen. But this has also gained him great speed and reflexes. Not superhuman, but he's quite fast, and can outpace a moderately fast car at top speed, and has great stamina as well. He's also trained in Parkour, making him quite a dangerous foe when he actually fights. He's also skilled with knives, be they for melee or throwing.
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Lobo's Second Character pending approval   Lobo's Second Character pending approval I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Accepted! Nice job!!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Lobo's Second Character pending approval   Lobo's Second Character pending approval I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am

Lobo, please keep all of your OCs in one topic please. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner, just put this OC in your old character topic because all OCs must stay in one topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Lobo's Second Character pending approval   Lobo's Second Character pending approval I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Hm... You know what? Let's just scrap Cesare. I'll stick with Signy and Isidoro for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lobo's Second Character pending approval   Lobo's Second Character pending approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lobo's Second Character pending approval
Page 1 of 1